KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

well to say i'm happy after today is an understatment :D i could not be happer even if keira knightly walked up to me dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth :D

today Kev,Dave and Graham popped down to my car to give it a look over to see what the problem was?? Kev turned up at 8.15 this morning :shock: bloody nutter :lol: due to he's alarm on he's phone going off an hour earlier than he thought because he had forgot to change the time on it. Dave and graham turned up at about 10ish. so after coffees and fags they all started to have a nose around the wiring, they then discovered the wiring to the TPS was for some reason different to all other vr's?? i can get technical as i dont have a clue about wiring :( but after some soldering, scratching heads my car is now a working corrado r32 :D it neads a proper re-map doing though so i will be taking it for re-mapping very very very soon, i'm hoping that by the end of next week it will MOT'd taxed and insured.

i cannot put into words how gratefull i am to you guys, if there is ANYTHING i can do for you JUST ASK, i will do it.

cheers guys

karl :notworthy:

Superb news Karl. Looking forward to seeing this machine in the metal at some point!! :)

Your welcome mate just glad I could help, I know how disheartening projects can be sometimes but Itll be worth it in the end.

Thanks for the coffee and that sarnie was great :D

You should hear this thing :shock: A cross between a Ducati 996 and a Nascar engine! Not normally a fan of the 24V engine note as it sounds too thin and raspy in standard R32s, but Karl's sounds TOTALLY different. Partly down to the 6 branch (which is a work of art!) and a £500 air filter I suspect :lol:

Glad you're happy mate. Looking forward to seeing it all completed and mapped up!

Let me know when it's booked into Stealth and I'll come and help you and Vince with it, and watch him doing his mapping magic!

Nice, and there's me thinking that Kev's just been copy/pasting from Google for all these years :grin: - Glad its running and awesome to see a bit of good nature and people willing to give their weekends up to help another :salute:

Dude i'm very impressed you have it running! i need to speak to you about how to get the cable operated throttle to work with the r32 but thats not gonna be for a while! Your special 6 branch, is that similar to the one storm sell now or will your mate do a better one?... hoping to have mine at your stage by early spring so its gonna be a busy winter!... o and as i work near birmingham now... can i come for a ride please? :D ?

great to hear Karl :) wasn't up early enough yesterday to make it but hoped you were doing well when i saw this outside stealth yesterday, their first mk5 r32 and apparently the wiring on this was a marathon too!

08112008761.jpg[/attachment:3jcjlhim]

it sounded very tasty as the owner got taken out for his first drive - get some video of yours up :grin:

Excellent news bud. Look forward to seeing it in person. I'm planning on doing mine at some point next year so may have to pick your brain soon.

well chuffed for you mate :clap: know how much of a headache :cuckoo: its been for you getting it done

great to hear Karl :) wasn't up early enough yesterday to make it but hoped you were doing well when i saw this outside stealth yesterday, their first mk5 r32 and apparently the wiring on this was a marathon too!

08112008761.jpg[/attachment:1fq5bhjw]

it sounded very tasty as the owner got taken out for his first drive - get some video of yours up :grin:

Very tidy. Stealth will be doing mine early next year all being well.

http://www.corradoclub.org/images/stories/video/KarlsR32.MP4

heres the vid that Dave (1 of my 3 stars from yesterday :D ) took on he's camera, its loud at the moment as i have gotta go and attach the exhaust again, but it sounds just fooking awesome 8)

Awesome. Will be interested in the final power figures. The Stealth conversion was 273bhp on standard management.

i should see more than that i think?? due to the standalone's greater tuning capabillites. but to be perfectly honest anything around 280bhp in N/A form is alot quicker than the 295bhp i had when it was charged, the r32 just has sooo much more low down torque than the 12v 8)

are you not gonna take your old engine out and get the r32 ready yourself Ben, or you leaving it to stealth to do the lot??

i have nooo problem coming over and offering you some assistance if you wanna do the actual install yourself.

v impressed karl! i'm soooo jealous you have yours up and running! - my C still has the VR in it :-( o well hopefully by next year! :-)