Philuk

Philuk 94 Aqua Blue VR6.. Reassemble Time

Was great mate we took it pretty easy though until the back end of the joirney then it all got a bit fast haha And yea hopefully next time we will be able to head out further away for a good drive and some pics

Hehe, traffic was pretty bad and I'm still not 100% confident one of my wheels isn't going to overtake me so took it easy but a 740 beemer decided to play and well... We both didn't have a problem.

Car looks awesome though, looking forward to seeing it on the road

a5c19abbb5a5a7df65a55aa239ab5d25.jpg0e22267a456da07ff2abeb4016357cf2.jpgaa124a4648f0a9fb52af8b335951807c.jpgf09add72e933b1ed32d7e67b4cb4ece8.jpg

Got some fans, oil and coolant. Also took the bmc home and started cleaning that

Edited by Philuk

I used some farcela G3 round it and then followed with some autofinnese triple, I think it looks shineir in the pic than in person but it still looks better, got a new sticker coming for it and replaced the screws I could get out with stainless ones

The new sticker came today so I fitted it but in a different location to where it was before

Been back today, fitted all the coolant hoses.

Took the slam panel back off and radiator, got all the fans fitted and the wiring done. I've just plugged the wiring into the old connector rather than cut the plug.

Rewired the rear lights

I've ordered my wheels! OMG I finally chose something !

Gotta wait 3-3.5 weeks for them to be built and delivered

we went again last night, filled it up with oil and started to fill it with water for a test run!

Water ****ing out from near the thermostat housing so I'll have to strip it back and see what's leaking and from where, think I'm gonna have to take the housing out, I seem to remember being able to get the whole housing out without taking the entire front end off, is it doable???

I believe it is Phil . Something is just not seated right there . Hope you get it sorted. Rads and the BMC look great .

Yea its easy, just take the hoses off, undo the 3 allen head bolts and the full lot comes out. Just check the seal between the head and housing is good, I usually put a smear of sealant on to make sure it doesn't leak

yea ill strip it all and reseal it with some sealent aswell.

hopefully this will stop any leaks :D

still no wheels!

I told you, they arrived at mine the other day! All you need to do is tell me which ones they are and I'll drop them off...

Bought some cow seats and door cards last night! Pretty much mint condition, got some pics from the guy I bought it off but I'll get some decent ones later on

It really is as clean as it looks. I was so surprised when we went to pick it up, no scuffs or tears on the bolster and I'm hoping that with some leather treatment I can get the cracks to start easing away

Rob, I spotted these seats on Facebook at 4pm yesterday and by half 6 I was on my way to Oldham for them. Just over 2 hours to get there, same to come back and after stopping for tea it was nearly midnight

Got to grab a bargain when it's there Phil . Were they on Corrado chat page ? . I'm sure I remember seeing a set ? .

That's em, £400 so went straight out for em. Looks like they might be heated aswell, I aren't up to speed with storm leather, was it all heated or have I really struck gold