Chris Langdon

Chris Langdon's Moonlight Blue VR6 thread!!!

Ed1 looks lovely. I absolutely adore them and have come close to buying one on a couple of occasions...

Lovin the g60 chris , long time no speak or see mate ,although we have waved a couple of times . mind you, you change your no like you change your boxers . No wonder us locals cant get hold of you , see you soon mate .

Ed1 looks lovely. I absolutely adore them and have come close to buying one on a couple of occasions...

Hi Goldie yeah its alright its not mint but lovely car all the same yes i adore em wanted one before the VR came along, brought it to tick the box that i owned one really;)

---------- Post added at 8:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:57 PM ----------

Lovin the g60 chris , long time no speak or see mate ,although we have waved a couple of times . mind you, you change your no like you change your boxers . No wonder us locals cant get hold of you , see you soon mate .

cheers Rob yeah it is yeah seen you a few times matey HA lol true :)

CorradoAugust2011004.jpg

QUOTE]

this photo is just beautiful. Sums up precisely what makes the Corrado look so nice.

CorradoAugust2011004.jpg

QUOTE]

this photo is just beautiful. Sums up precisely what makes the Corrado look so nice.

ah thank you fella ;) thats very kind mate, yep i agree the rado even today is a crackin looking car especally a well sorted one ;)

ha lol dont tempt me lol if i hadnt put soooooo much work, time and effort in to this one then i would of brought Bill's of him i they are my to favourite colours that why i always used to park next to Bill at shows ;) ;) ;)

CorradoNationalDay09024.jpg

Need to replicate this picture.

That is bloody awesome! Would you mind that or some others being used on the cover of the Sprinter magazine Chris? :)

Need to replicate this picture.

I'm sure that's my old Grey VR6, if that photo is from the Cosford meet in 2009 maybe 2008 but not sure!

That is bloody awesome! Would you mind that or some others being used on the cover of the Sprinter magazine Chris? :)

thanks Jim, only if i can have a copy of it ;)lol did you ever get round to doing that article i sent you?

here's some more!!

---------- Post added at 9:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:28 AM ----------

IMG_7156_zps4c6e8801.jpg

IMG_7299_zpsa55cf5fc.jpg

IMG_7276_zpsef632ad3.jpg

---------- Post added at 9:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:30 AM ----------

oh and for you mk1 and G60 Lovers out there lol!!!

IMG_7116_zpsc47750cd.jpg

IMG_7083_zpsa7a67509.jpg

Edited by Chris Langdon

thanks Jim, only if i can have a copy of it ;)lol did you ever get round to doing that article i sent you

I'm sure we could sort you out with a copy if you were able to send me a high res version of that first pic :) And I'm sure I put an article about your Corrado in a Sprinter issue a year or so back but I'd need to check.. my memory is rotten!

nice pictures, are there anymore?

Were these done for a magazine or anything?

Do you have a thread for the mk1 anywhere?

Looking great Chris :)

Must get some of mine up from the Nugget shoot too sometime & an article for the Mag.

Looks great.

thank you mate ;)

---------- Post added at 9:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:42 PM ----------

Love those shots! :-)

yes mate im pleased with the results too i cant take the credit a friend spent a day in my workshop doing them !!

---------- Post added at 9:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:46 PM ----------

nice pictures, are there anymore?

Were these done for a magazine or anything?

Do you have a thread for the mk1 anywhere?

yeah Chris there are more of the other cars, no just for personal thing but i would love them to go in a magazine (Ring me PVW:) lol

but in all fairness im not scene enough so thats ever going to happen lol

Mk1 mate is on the mk1 owners club

You are a very lucky guy Not one not two but three of my all time top car's to own (and cracker's too) :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

You are a very lucky guy Not one not two but three of my all time top car's to own (and cracker's too) :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

LOL thanks mate, but its four not three i own this puppy too lol

POLOG40Frontend_zpsf601d706.jpg

i know i know lol there cant be many nutters that own four vdubs like this there cant be many lol

Edited by Chris Langdon