Chris Langdon

Chris Langdon's Moonlight Blue VR6 thread!!!

Cheers guys she gettin their, it took ages and ages, well had it in the workshop for 4 days, would of like to have spent a bit more time on it to be honest but the wife was kickin off and started to miss out on playing with my daughter, you cant beat abit of in the night garden lol, used a DAS 6 speed polisher on it. Whats photo shopped??? whats that when its at home? Spoke to Zak afew times about his bro, seem that he seroiously knows what he is doin and I................. DONT lol, :D im just playing at it really.

super shiny, all you need now is a nice pic of a sunset or something reflected in the paintwork so it can be a forum banner :D

Chris great job, the car looks superb. Its nice to finally see a moonlight blue corrado detailed. When i had my moonlight i didn't kow anything about detailing so never saw the full potential of the colour. Are you driving yours daily or is it garaged away? The weather is not doing my paintwork any favours at the moment :cuckoo:

Looks brilliant Chris, Santa obviously got you what you wanted :) and you obviously got the hang of the DA pretty quickly too :clap:

cheers chaps thank you for the kind words, i really pleased witht the results, and seeing as ive never used a machine polisher before, there are a couple of small little bits im not happy with, which i will tackle again when the better weather comes, but it also me being a little OTT/anal too :D just need to get the dam stone chips sorted next!!! :bad-words:

Zak, no its a daily unfortunatley, use it every day to go to work, little one gets in the back etc :D and yes i know what you mean! i wish it was garaged mate :( but the mk1 golf gets that luxury as she the old girl lol :D

can you give us details of what polish/wax you use and the polisher brand etc please it looks mint!

I would also like to know this, I have been machine polishing mine (same colour) and haven't managed to achieve results as good as this!

not bad my young apprentice not bad!

when you going to service my vr then :grin:

need to get mine in your w/s for some tlc ...........ah also did you know johns selling up on all of his vrt conversion bits...............

maybe its because ive given it the corrado forum/ edition 38 forum price tag and its and auto...??

maybe its just a piece?

lol

Cheers buddy, made a massive different machine polishing it. :norty: really brought out the met paint in it just looks ten times better, just the stones chips let it down :( how yours comin along any piccys?

I've always liked this car, and as others have said, it just gets better and better, hope to see it in the flesh one day. Reminds me of Asim's old motor, that was moonlight blue on splits. Nice work Chris 8)

cheers buddy, Asim is a top bloke, and his car was awesome, so to me thats a BIG compliment, soooooo thank you, Havent seen Asim for years now, his got me into MK1 golfs, the chaps a real down to earth gent :) i believe he came out of the VW scene, and got into Porsches i believe??