__Andy__

Been a while.....03/05/2018

well as the title suggests both the vr and 16v will be up for sale shortly. ive been thinking long and hard about this for a long time and think ive finally come to the decision to sell both of them.. main reason being that its coming up to the time i should be looking to buy a house. its going to take me a few days to draw out the for sale ad's and put together the paperwork etc.. both cars will be advertised on here first and then if not sold to enthusiasts from this site then i will go down the ed38/autotrader/pistonhead route. shame to be doing it but i just dont have the time or patience for it at present.

in the meantime any interest please let me know.

cheers,

andy

This is such a shame, Andy. You've worked soooo hard on both of these cars :(

This is such a shame, Andy. You've worked soooo hard on both of these cars :(

it is a shame andy but i may still be able to keep one, the vr is deffinately for sale though..new car purchased..

it is a shame andy but i may still be able to keep one, the vr is deffinately for sale though..new car purchased..

What's the new mota then?

Where's all the details for the VR? Couldn't see them in here?

there is an advert in the classifieds, let me know if your having any trouble finding it and ill send across the details..

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

ill chuck some photos up once ive given it a clean, still vag group..

Absolutely awful time to sell a car like a VR at the mo. A blackberry 1995 VR with cream leather and full engine rebuild went for £1500 the other day. Madness!

vr is still for sale, being honest i have been totally lapse with any effort to try and sell it.. open to offers on this as need it gone off the folks drive asap...

so had the new car for a while now and already done more miles in it in 2 months then i did in the valver in 6 months! hasnt missed a beat, its comfortable and v smooth....for all those that are wondering heres what i bought....

this isnt my car as i havent taken any pictures as yet, mine is identical to this. only plan on having this a year and onto something else next year..

as for the corrado's... vr6 is still for sale and i havent had one bit of interest which is gutting..great car and soo much car for the money imo..it will sell eventually i geuss. have decided to mot tax and re-insure the valver next month as have missed driving it..its had a fresh coat of paint on the front end and a few paint runs have been buffed out..shame the body shop didnt take so much care of the interior..whole interior will have to come out for a full clean..paint dust everywhere! have slowly started stripping the rm's ready to polish the dish's..they sat on the car thru winter when i ruptured the achilles so need a tidy up thought they will also be sold.

missed the valver but its still there and isnt going anywhere..someone buy the vr tho..folks are getting fed up with it on there drive and i dont have space for 3 cars at mine!

well as title then its been some serious thought but sadly the alpine hasnt been used in months and it seems a waste for it to just be sat on the driveway doing nothing, ive covered lees then 1k miles since i rebuilt the engine..the front end has been painted again and i havent used it since i picked it up from the bodyshop :( almost 6 months ago.

id love it to go complete but these cars espiecially valvers dont sell for anywhere near what they are worth in parts, just trying to generate some interest in the bits and bobs and ill go from there.

real shame tbh but seems the only option.

Good grief, Andy :( The valver is so minty and you put so much time and £££ into it. Couldn't you just put it into storage, or is it a money thing?

Good grief, Andy :( The valver is so minty and you put so much time and £££ into it. Couldn't you just put it into storage, or is it a money thing?

funnily enough its not a money thing at all, it just really pains me to see it sat there not doing anything, im uber busy with work and with the winter pretty much here i should do something with it soon. hadnt really thought about storage tbh, looked for a garage for ages for somewhere to keep it but nothing ever came to fruition :(

as title then, ive finally found some motivation and love for the alpine again, it got its first wash and run yesterday for a v v long time. started on the button and smooth as a babys bum. im going to finish it off and maybe change a few things in the new year, ive still got a huge to do list from the engine rebuild so i need to get cracking with that. ive been asked a few times by various people local to me if i would sell it and tbh i just cant, this is going to stay and be enjoyed again.

i also keep looking at a particular vr thats for sale...maybe the audi will make way.

will get some pics up once ive finished polishing etc..

feeling the love!

peace.