VAG-hag

VAG-hag's Corrado, beautiful addition

Hello all,

Pappa M & myself have been fairly busy fitting an oil cooler in time for the 'ring trip. Hit a few snags along the way but thanks to my old Bean being fair handy at fasioning brackets out of ali-plate its on.

Bought a complete mocal kit of Toady (cheers dude) but the cooler itself was a bit tired so I aquiried/ re-aquiried an alternative from Karl aka KADVR6 (again cheers man!)

Here are a few shots...

finally got it fitted then eh chris, i would suggest that you block about half the cooler at this time of year as the oil will be very cold if you dont, and when its warm open it all up so the oil gets colder.

cheers me laddos. Chris i have counted the rows & measured it before but due to my poor memory im not too sure!! i think its about 300mm wide & 23 rows? approx

Karl wont the sandwhich plate stop this? Its cool though as its all tucked up for winter at the mo & doing 0 miles but cheers for the heads up. I cant believe you are typing & not ripping up the roads of Sutton!!

found this rather cool pic on the net the other day - can see my big silly grin!!! :D :D

Foglights on?

Foglight one? :camp:

Cheers Jon, I thought it was nice & snug too :D How did the MOT go??

& Tom im scared man! Is that some sort of dogging code?? :camp:

cheers me laddos. Chris i have counted the rows & measured it before but due to my poor memory im not too sure!! i think its about 300mm wide & 23 rows? approx

Nice one chief just thought I'd quiz ya cause looks a=nice and tidy tucked in there! Giving me ideas :wink:

Been up this weekend to check she is all ok......

Cheers to Kip for the winter jacket!! :lol: :lol:

& of course ive added my ring sticker - whoop & other excitable noises :clap:

Lol. No. About 7 people will know what I'm on about, and 3 of them are me. :)

erm... come on then man give us a clue?? :scratch:

Nice one chief just thought I'd quiz ya cause looks a=nice and tidy tucked in there! Giving me ideas :wink:

You will be needing one with your plans!!! :D

bit of an update.... got me a lovely carbonio induction kit from Steve@ on here - cheers Steve :clap:

I like the idea that it gets lots of yummy cold air & it sounds amazing!! :D

Not much else going on bar my new red rears that Ive sprayed.....

Cant wait for the warmer months!! whoooop!! :clap:

Cant wait for the warmer months!! whoooop!! :clap:

Amen to that brother!

Looking good.

Should have a South Yorks meet somewhere in the spring as well as there are a few of us around :wave:

Looks nice snuggled up for winter... Guess you decded not to sell the plate in the end?

nice bit of kit chris, i had 1 and rate it better than the BMC, but ditch the carbon though as it looks messy there and does chuff all anyway :)

Only just saw your power figs as well 8) That's awesome.

In fact its all round awesome :notworthy:

How do you find the ride on your H&R coilies? You have same size wheels as me and run a nice looking drop as well. I am really struggling on my bumpy roads with my Koni/Eibach set up :help:

Looks nice snuggled up for winter... Guess you decded not to sell the plate in the end?

Had no offers me old :( Not to worry cos i do like it, suits the car :D

Being tucked up has caused a sticky throttle though!! scary :lol: Ive booked it in for a service & have asked that this be looked at too :wink:

nice bit of kit chris, i had 1 and rate it better than the BMC, but ditch the carbon though as it looks messy there and does chuff all anyway :)

The C Can is just a temp relocation buddy. It was a bit wiffy without it though, have read a little about them & you are not alone saying that.... ill be looking into binning it but wondered about the valve that goes with it??

Yeah the Carbonio is a hoot, took Pappa M out in it on Sunday to show him. Nice & quiet when pootling & then a mighty roar when gunning it!! :D

Only just saw your power figs as well 8) That's awesome.

In fact its all round awesome :notworthy:

How do you find the ride on your H&R coilies? You have same size wheels as me and run a nice looking drop as well. I am really struggling on my bumpy roads with my Koni/Eibach set up :help:

Cheers mate :D

Well the H&R coilies are great for me & the roads round here are pony. The ones I have are the Clubsports which were not cheap & menat for track day nuts really.... as I only use the C as a toy the fairly harsh ride does not bother me & the handling now is stunning :clap:

Varient 3s get good press.....

Again cheers for the comments gents - see you all soon :wave:

The C Can is just a temp relocation buddy. It was a bit wiffy without it though, have read a little about them & you are not alone saying that.... ill be looking into binning it but wondered about the valve that goes with it??

I think CrazyDave found that removing the carbon can could lead to idling issues on the VR as the Motronic expected to "see" it there...

Yeah the Carbonio is a hoot, took Pappa M out in it on Sunday to show him. Nice & quiet when pootling & then a mighty roar when gunning it!! :D

It sure ROARS! :norty:

Len - there's a meet 11th/12th April @ Elsecar - see separate thread. :wave: