VAG-hag

VAG-hag's Corrado, beautiful addition

no got much room now since we moved as theh last one I done was in the loft. The front room floor had a pillars in so only one room left really bedroom and there is a big bed in the way. Good job Bec was away so done it on our bed quite funny really no photos this time didnt want the evidence :)

Bit of Old Peculiar on the door cards I see!

Gives it a nice old man/ pub aroma... much better than Gliptone!

---------- Post added at 9:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:37 AM ----------

no got much room now since we moved as theh last one I done was in the loft. The front room floor had a pillars in so only one room left really bedroom and there is a big bed in the way. Good job Bec was away so done it on our bed quite funny really no photos this time didnt want the evidence :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Gives it a nice old man/ pub aroma... much better than Gliptone!

---------- Post added at 9:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:37 AM ----------

:lol::lol::lol:

Guessing she does not come onto the Corrado Forum then ?? !!! ;-)

How do you put that image on here mate? I cant work it out how to do that.

Kip if you put before and after your image link in photobucket etc it will show up as the image ;)

I saved it to my phone, then when i plugged my phone in to my lappy at work i thought id add it. giddy kid me now... skint but giddy

Looking good buddy and looking forward to seeing it in the flesh :) But that number plate! Dear Oh Dear :lol:

Chris - Come on - get it sorted - its dirty, number plate and side strips !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-)

Slacking......................

cheers guys!! I need to properly document the build & write up what Ive done/ found along the way but for now im just enjoying it!! :D

---------- Post added at 6:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:22 PM ----------

Looks good Chris but you've forgotten to put the side strips back on!

would you like them Chris??

---------- Post added at 6:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:22 PM ----------

Chris - its dirty,

Slacking......................

How dare you?!?!? after I was hoovering half of Oxfordshires forests out of your engine bay last time I saw you!!

the alarm is driving me CRAZY!! last week it was the proxy sensor going mad... today after i fitted a new backup battery it went crazy!! sounding all the time, even when running!!

So I managed to chill it out & it behaved for a while just not chirping anymore when I arm/ disarm. Now it refuses to make any sounds at all..... getting very frustrated with it now :(

the alarm is driving me CRAZY!! last week it was the proxy sensor going mad... today after i fitted a new backup battery it went crazy!! sounding all the time, even when running!!

So I managed to chill it out & it behaved for a while just not chirping anymore when I arm/ disarm. Now it refuses to make any sounds at all..... getting very frustrated with it now :(

HI Mate, here's the company i mentioned earlier, see if they can service it and sort the issues out.

http://www.technicar.ltd.uk/ :)

so.... I fitted my shiny new Audioscapes with Focal compos and.................. the drivers side is down. I recently had the door card off, does anyone know if there is there a connection that I could have upset behind the card? Cheers CF

Its so nice to have paintwork in top nick so I can start experimenting with glazes & waxs.... quite liking the PBW Black Hole & DDJ Purple Haze combo :afro:

I have had one heck of a bad week, so that alarm had dam well better be fixed................

xx

Looking great, black hole is superb stuff! Just started using it on my new paint, delivers some shine. Only used it with collinite, may try that purple haze stuff soon.

Its so nice to have paintwork in top nick so I can start experimenting with glazes & waxs.... quite liking the PBW Black Hole & DDJ Purple Haze combo :afro:

Great photo ^^^, I still think from many angles (this being one) the Corrado still looks fresh and modern, nice new paint buddy you must be a happy chap!