VAG-hag

VAG-hag's Corrado, beautiful addition

liking your motor a lot my friend - looks very clean inside and out.

personally i'm not such a big fan of dark wheels, but those super t's look better than the RX's as the RX's look too bling - if the RX's were all silver (like mine :norty: ) then they would probably look better - but i guess i'm just biased...

lovely motor all the same :)

Thanks all :D

So it looks like the super Ts are fave on here. I must admit im surprised at that :scratch: There is a small factor slight scraping with the 8" wide OZs to take into account, but im going to raise her a little for Germany anyway so hopefully this wont be a long standing issue.

The general consensus between Philmo & myself was that the super Ts look "badass" & make the car look like it would slap your gran...... so quite mean then :lol: Thing is I thought it looked too "motorsport" in comparison with the "comfort" interior......

The RXs look a lil softer I suppose but BBS & VWs are like beer & curry, very complementary of one another :D imo that is..... but the OZs offer something a lil different - aaarrrrggghhhh descisions!!

KIP, I just knew you would say that!! LOL

Again thanks for the comments y'all. Hoping for some nice weather this weekend so I can give her a good clean :)

See you soon :)

ps how do you change the subject title when making updates??

ps how do you change the subject title when making updates??

Edit the first post and change the title of that....

Keep the Super Ts....

i had no rubbing when the T's were on my corrado :? but i did have slightly more camber put on. maybe try some 205/40/17's

karl

Cheers Tom :salute:

I think its down to how low my car is Karl. There was very little room under the arches.... Im off to get it 4wheel lazered so will enquire as to a long term solution - camber/ hieght etc..... would love some big brakes to go with them! :ignore: :lol:

Not checked your 32 thread for a while, think ill have a quick nosey @ your thread :D

Cheers Tom :salute:

I think its down to how low my car is Karl. There was very little room under the arches.... Im off to get it 4wheel lazered so will enquire as to a long term solution - camber/ hieght etc..... would love some big brakes to go with them! :ignore: :lol:

Not checked your 32 thread for a while, think ill have a quick nosey @ your thread :D

wouldn't bother if i was you :(

they look too chavy

ouch!! :nono:

Only due to the black shiny centres, slap your granny is a much better look :lol: i like cheese :lol: and if you transfer that number plate to my car i will like anything you do.

slap your granny is a much better look :lol: i like cheese :lol: and if you transfer that number plate to my car i will like anything you do.

mmmm cheese :D

So we have a new "VW scene look" from 'Euro' to 'OEM+' to 'Rat' to 'slap your granny'!! :lol: :lol:

The plate would suit yours bud, think you are on with the business end at the moment though arent you??

Kind of, just trying to fund it all around all lifes other crap, seriously though when i can afford it i def want it.

i like the rx's, half cos i used to have some, half cos i still cant believe how cheap they were and half cos they just look good in black too! :cheers:

supert's are cool as well though but just really different - its kind of like having 2 different cars and like you say, if the whole car's gonna have a theme then eventually one set of wheels wont suit it. :shrug:

nice problem to have though eh?!

i like the rx's, half cos i used to have some, half cos i still cant believe how cheap they were and half cos they just look good in black too! :cheers:

supert's are cool as well though but just really different - its kind of like having 2 different cars and like you say, if the whole car's gonna have a theme then eventually one set of wheels wont suit it. :shrug:

nice problem to have though eh?!

Cheers John :wave: & yeah as far as problems go it really isnt too bad!! :D Keep it quiet about the cheapness though, the local robbing scum may stop gawping at them!! :lol:

Hey Hag! :norty: That is one ingenious reg plate! :D

Ha!! Thanks very much dude 8)

Well ive been a busy boy getting my RX IIs in one piece (well 4 really!! :lol: ) The faces were refurbed when I got them i may change the colour soon but for now they are on & im happy.

Bit of a debate going on as to which wheels look the best so please let me know what you think :D

Ive also whipped the rear wiper off, just need me a bung now :D

Nice contrast :shock:

I see the RXII's as "evening wear" and T's as "night out with the lads"! :lol:

My current fave - 17" RX's :sunny:

Ha cheers old bean! Good way of looking at it :lol:

Here is a wee pic of the other beast I had a play in this w/e... didnt go far in the end as I ended up in the stretch H3 but ill be out in it one day!

Think this mod is one of the simplest yet effective things ive done. Really cleans up the rear & I never used the rear wiper anyway.

Oh & from a practical point of view its easier to clean & now has one less thing to go wrong :lol: :lol:

Big thanks to Fay for the bung!!

Big thanks to Fay for the bung!!

As the football manager said to the agent :norty: One of those sentences you've probably never said before

:wink:

Dude i think the new wheels look ace, but then again i'm rather biased (borbet 9s :f). The rear wiper mod looks quite good actually, but I prefer having something there personally. Each to their own I guess, I love the factory aerial too :D

Looks alright mate as said above i wouldnt do it myself but if you dont use it its a valid reason not to have it there atall!

See you sunday fella

Jon

:shock: Don't do it!

Just sell me those Super T's instead! :grin:

Liking the rear wiper removal mate, keep thinking about it for mine but I must admit I like being able to have it there just in case....

hehe

i did think about it Mick but it would do me no favours as the money i may get for the super Ts would need to fund tyres on my other set......

so for now id like to keep them for the future.

& the wiper job - do it!!! its not like it rains in England

Hello all,

Pappa M & myself have been fairly busy fitting an oil cooler in time for the 'ring trip. Hit a few snags along the way but thanks to my old Bean being fair handy at fasioning brackets out of ali-plate its on.

Bought a complete mocal kit of Toady (cheers dude) but the cooler itself was a bit tired so I aquiried/ re-aquiried an alternative from Karl aka KADVR6 (again cheers man!)

Here are a few shots...