VAG-hag

VAG-hag's Corrado, beautiful addition

well you can have 1st look..... im not sure the bike carroer will go on it though.

Should - fits between towbar flange and towball flange, with longer bolts of course!

right then.......

just been down to visit the car & hopefully run her up to temp etc. I have a battery conditioner conected but she wont unlock.

when i disconect the conditioner the power gauge is full but drops off quick. is this down to a foobared battery??

answers on a postcard to the usual address or just post summat here if you will please.

any battery advice will also be greatly apreciated. much love, Chris. 8)

Am with a new battery required mate, Got a halfords trade card if you want some good discount :wink:

Am with a new battery required mate, Got a halfords trade card if you want some good discount :wink:

nice one bud... ill have a look online. is it 10%?? also wat size battery do i need?? :?

Agree with Kip - seems like battery - amazing that it's deteriorated so much since she moved to her new home in September.

How quickly does the condition drop off? How old is it?

Surprising that there's not enough to turn over the lock compressor.

Is there enough to deactivate the alarm?

Best to go and collect instore mate. give me a call and will sort something out :wave:

Make sure you're sitting down.. I just got a Bosch Silver from Halfords for the VR and the correct battery was £120 - only came down to £80 with trade discount. Still a decent saving (33%) but pretty painful all the same.

Chris

If you haven't committed to a purchase yet - I bought a replacement for the Bora last year from Royston Auto at a very good price! [approx £50] Be sure to check the physical size as well as amp.hour capacity as some battery manufacturers recomend oversized batteries which, of course, don't always fit.

UPDATE - Finally found the extension for my socket set & been up to see my poor cold girl at lunchtime to remove the dud battery. Borrowed a temp battery from a mate that I can keep for winter.

Fitted & ......................

1 turn of the key & bam she is running. Happy Christopher 8)

:clap:

Bought a new battery for the 8v this week mate and got £40 off with the trade card so happy to go and get one with you if you need one :wink:

The Bosch Silver battery for a VR from Halfords is (wait for it) £120 but that does come down to £80 with the trade card...

thats what the old one was..... TBH I dont know what make the one I have on there now is but its done well. Was sat in the snow for 2 weeks then another 3 in up to -10 conditions. Fitted it to the C & bam loads a juice!!

The Bosch Silver battery for a VR from Halfords is (wait for it) £120 but that does come down to £80 with the trade card...

Yep think they recomend the same battery for the whole C range mate so thats what i got too, will be hanging onto the reciept for the 5 year guarantee though just in case :D

Been donkeys since I added anything to my cars thread..... this year I have mostly been:

Fitting some juicy breaks

Whaheeey work in progress! :)

Nice Avatar too mate, you look like the chuckle brothers :)

Nice work with the brakes Chris. How much paint have you got planned? Rear badges look like they might have been difficult to get off cleanly? My Storm badge is super glued!

Cheers Vaughn - long time coming eh?? im having the lot done. Glass out & blow intosills etc. Car is largely spot on so dont see the need in bare shelling it..... the rears badges were a swine. The Storm Badge was OK as I put that on but the 'rado badge was covered in silly cones!! :-D

Edited by VAG-hag
B coz I karnt spew good

Yep, go into first post in your thread, click go advance/edit and away you go! you can re-name it to, my car needs silver wheels on! :)