VAG-hag

VAG-hag's Corrado, beautiful addition

playing with a pal this w/e :D

No chance to clean mine im affraid but its in for service this week so will get mucky anyway :shock:

Not too scruffy at all Chris. We'll let you off cleaning duties this week as you donated a pint of the red stuff :salute:

Hope the service is pain free

Swifty's were rolling yours in VagHag as mine got rolled out this morning.

Hope it got through problem free. :salute:

haha cheers Vaughn. I am looking forward to getting it clean once again. Need to polish the rims too 8)

Nice one Jay!! :clap: It got delivered by my Dad this morning for a looking at on Tuesday (my birthday)

I have seen your C down there before. Grey 60 with black leather? Chris is a good guy & despite denying it he loves working on em!! :lol: Great garage all round really.... :clap:

What was yours in for??

Love the look of your car Chris, it looked so mean when I was following you on the 'ring. 8)

Think he knows alot about Corrado's after spending so much time fixing mine! :D

Had it in for a service and fitting new Weitec suspension kit after I had a coil spring snap.

Felt a bit better when he pointed to a Mk5 Golf in the yard which had also snapped a spring! :shock:

Love the look of your car Chris, it looked so mean when I was following you on the 'ring. 8)

Cheers Jim!! They looked so good in a group, seems a bit surreal now 8) Classic avatar by the way!! :lol: :lol:

Had it in for a service and fitting new Weitec suspension kit after I had a coil spring snap.

Felt a bit better when he pointed to a Mk5 Golf in the yard which had also snapped a spring! :shock:

Cool! so your loving the new setup then?? Where in Town are you??

Mk5?? thats not good news man what are they 4 yrs old?? :camp:

Swifty's done both fronts on the Bora, at different times - says VW springs & ARB's very prone to failure. :p

Must be VW building in technical obsolescence to maintain cashflow - after all, it's not rocket science! :shrug:

not seen my car for a few weeks :(

but I saw this the other day & took a nice rolling shot! still no rados but there you go :D

What you going to tow with the tow bar a caravan :lol:

I know someone not a million miles away who needs some tow jobs doin' ! :D

Nice lookin B

Good No plate ......PLZ - perleez! But I guess that will be going?

Looks tidy mate. Are you putting the Storm into semi-retirement then? Its worked well for me but I do miss using it as a daily - upside is when you do get back in the contrast puts an instant grin on your face :) and sometime points on your licence :wink:

you didnt have to force the cheesy grin you know - just cos its a diesel an' all ;)

Its not A VR grin but ill tell you somehting..... its no slouch!! 8)

What you going to tow with the tow bar a caravan :lol:

ive got a tartan blanket on order mate :D PS discs not with me yet!! :censored:

I know someone not a million miles away who needs some tow jobs doin' ! :D

Nice lookin B

Good No plate ......PLZ - perleez! But I guess that will be going?

Ha - ive enough on!!! Although I no a guy who will be selling a Bora tow bar if you want it??

I like the plate too Mother Flipper 03 Pleeeze!! :D you guessed it though.... that will be binned!

Looks tidy mate. Are you putting the Storm into semi-retirement then? Its worked well for me but I do miss using it as a daily - upside is when you do get back in the contrast puts an instant grin on your face :) and sometime points on your licence :wink:

The C has always been a pampered part timer mate Vaughn, more sence of occasion when I get treated to a trip out in the C (+ the cost of running it daily would kill my wallet!!). 1st drive of the year will be this w/e!! :clap:

Off to collect Borat tonight!!! :D

'fraid the FWD Bora towbar doesn't fit the 4WD model - but I'd like to see how close it gets with a view to possible mod!

The commercially available 4WD towbars are expensive and don't have the towball plate which I'd want to accomodate the cycle rack box section bracket.