Walesy

'My Other Car's A Corrado' Stickers

Anyone interested in these? I can have them made up in a few different colours, if there's any interest i'll get them sorted but I could do with knowing what font to use

They'd be around £1.50 per sticker

Also, for you more grammatically minded people, is the best way to put it 'My other car's a Corrado' or 'My other car is a Corrado'

Regards

The StickerMan

sounds good to me! could we maybe get

My other car's a Corrado ... www.corrado-forum.net

all in the standard forum font? it'd look pretty cool and direct curious people to the site?

How about a "My car is a corrado", 80% of people don't even know what it is when they see it! :lol:

But seriously, I wish i had another car to put the sticker on!

Oid Loik one for me Laaaaaaaaaaand Rover :D

quality! made me giggle :lol: if you can ge tthem made up, i'd like 2 please, deffo

Hehe, well as shawshankkid is getting the normal CF ones made up, it'd be cool if he could get some "my other car's a Corrado" ones made up too... :lol:

That way you could buy one or both of them as a set. Deffo think they'd be a laugh though 8)

Yep that would be cool! Like the Idea of "My other car is a Corrado..........You know what that is right???" Would make me LOL :grin:

Yeah I'll have 3 :cuckoo: In Corrado Font Please :D

Anyone know what the font's called then? :dorky:

Beatrice! :wave:

steve, good idea! made me think of the skoda advert, so kinda... "My other car is a Corrado..........Its a VW... Honest!"

Anyone know what the font's called then? :dorky:

Neuropolitical and it's available to download along with the CF logos from the cryptically named "Official CF font and logo" thread in Forum Announcements - viewtopic.php?f=18&t=34173 :D

I got quite far with it before realising that the guy could only do outside stickers, he's trying to come up with a solution though so i'll keep you all informed :awesome:

the corrado forum stickers i cave atm from philk last year are the outside etched glass and they survived being driven 400miles a week for a year and exposed to all elements so outside ones arent bad :D