Sign in to follow this  
vr6corrado

Corrado Spotting Archive - November 2003

spotted a red corrado on a j plate in wrexham today going past the shell garage oposite the collage

Saw a Green VR6 going down Queenston, i live in Texas so the guy driving is never gonna read this!!! I wish I could be spotted !

I did see a blue Corrado in Houston but that was nearly 2 yrs ago........ :lol:

Classic Green Storm M*** CLL (I think) about 3pm parked outside Carphone Warehouse, Southport yesterday 6/11/2003. Could've done with a wash & polish!!! Otherwise standard...

Classic Green Storm coming out of Atos Origin car park in Daresbury Runcorn. N plate.

Two nugget yellow corrados, both 16v's i think (different ones - it was dark!) seen this week once on road from Dunsford to Exeter, and once heading out of marsh barton estate......

also, white 16v parked up in Hartland north devon - any takers?

On my way to the pub tonight I saw a C parked on a drive, I've seen it a couple of times before and it always looks clean. It was a dark (possibly blue) N reg, think it was a VR6 but couldn't see the badge. It was in Stoneleigh, Surrey. I won't give the road name....

N reg white VR6 I think, Mc Donalds carpark, great western way, swindon. I think there was a for sale sign in the window

white corrado tong road leeds armley/farnley area looked very tidy reg something with alot of simler numbers think somethink like M555 ***

Red corrado, probably a G reg 16v going south on the A! just below team valley industrial estate. They really do stand out in red don't they :shock: .

Nice car- I was in a mystic blue storm going the other way.

Cheers

Saw a Corrado about 21:00 last night (Sun 9/11/03) parked in Cemetry Rd/Eastbourne Rd Southport possibly belonging to "MIKE D" as the numberplate had been made to look like this.

Couldn't tell is if was Aqua blue or dark green colour and couldn't make the model out either as I sped past. Non standard alloys though... and looking very tidy!

TONIGHT 10/11/03

saw a G reg corrado, possibly grey 16V? fly past in the other direction on the Gorseinon bypass road in Swansea between Sommerfields, the Cockle Shell pub and the Valeo factory at 18:55.

then saw a metallic dark Blue VR6 reg: L...LGW in the fforesffach tesco carpark pass me at 19:05 and then again parked in the Fitness Studio carpark at 20:00... spotted as i was going round the roundabout!

Anyone???

Any one want to admit to owning the pre face lift H reg G60 going round marbella at the mo. H??? LNC i think it was

Saw a dark blue 16v c in haywards heath area at about 8.50 am (with no lights on) a women was driving near to mid sussex timber! was that you?

In Tenerife (south) air port's carpark there's a rather neglected Aqua Blue 'rado (4stud wheels)... Someone's had the handles, badges and numberplates off it along with a few other bits and bobs... It's a real shame 'cos the car looks pretty straight apart from that... :?

Anyone want to go and rescue it, or claim ownership?!? :roll: :lol:

Black/dark coloured H plate corrado spotted on M25 going past J25.. seen it a few times now...

White G60 spotted heading south on the M1 yesterday at about 1:30/2:30 (cant remember!) in the fast lane, just over the derbyshire border.

Fri 14th Nov at 1pm saw an N reg mystic blue storm in the car park at Slough train station. Then at 3pm on the M4 westbound near the reading junction, was overtaken by a dark blue N reg VR6, I then overtook you, sounded the horn and waved, but you didnt hear.

Popped out to Sainsburys today for some eats, I must have literally been out on the road for 30 mins max....and saw 3 Corrados. There are far too many of them around here!

Kev