Kempy

Aqua Valver..Project for someone else?!

dont think theres a dent, dent free my car is :grin:

Good times :)

Kempy, did u receive a letter regarding new training from Computeach yet?

no, my accounts on hold with loan provider atm. Im trying to pull out of it

good choice of rim :D

100_1156.jpg

what spacers have you used on yours? Looks like I'm about same ride height as you, i'm running 15mm on the back and currently nothing on the front. thinking of using at least 5mm on the front, but would like to go a bit wider if poss....

you have the same setup, just 15mm on the rear, I have a pair of 6mm I may add to the rears maybe. do yours catch at all mine do but ive not worked out where yet

i do get a bit rubbing on full lock, which is why i'm thinking of using the 5mm's on the front, but i don't know where its rubbing so that could of course make it worse :lol:

if i've got 2up and go over a big bump too quick the rear rubs a bit too. ideally plan is to get arches rolled and try and use the 15mm spacers up front and put 20mm on the back

great wheels though - they get loads of attention! mine are going back on this weekend after being off for the winter..

are yours original? I bought mine and they were a little tatty so I took the laquer off and polished them, I got a set of 15mm spacers for the front but Ive not fitted them yet but when I do I'll get some close up pics for you. I think the back could be spaced out more and a little lower :D

until i've got my rear arches rolled then i won't be going wider or lower at the back - i do want to though as i am quite nose down atm....

i bought mine new so they still have the lacquer on over the diamond cut. I won't ever be letting them see a winter and I tend to clean my car every week so hopefully they will retain their finish for a good while (at least until I get bored of them anyway)

please do post some pics of the 15mm on teh front, would be good to see...

this is true, I must admit it looks mint :grin: I bought some long bolts but they are too long :lol: when I get the front spacers on i'll whore some more

put some 5mm spacers on the front of mine today - looks a bit better but does need more, 10mm would be just right, though without work I think I'd need to raise the front a touch..

use a 40mm splitter if it catches. I had a mate do some ghetto arch rolling on the rears today as the wheels caught the lip. Dunno if you wanna go down that route to get wheels to fit. :grin: I did, Ive been desperate for some stance :lol:

getting more lows on the front today I hope, coilovers look a bit grubby and the C spanner aint gonna be a lot of use :p

got some good quotes for insurance today. Didnt know my car could be in a classic car cover. what difference does this make?

got some good quotes for insurance today. Didnt know my car could be in a classic car cover. what difference does this make?

Makes it a lot cheaper, think there are conditions- restricted mileage, garaged overnight, not used to travel to work. It costs me £110 to insure mine for 12m on classic policy, this is with a low mileage.

Worth checking online, look in a classic car mag for companies.

Rich

cheers chaps, Im really happy how it looks, its just up close I need a little work. My mates just bought a ton of detailing kit from megs so hopefully it'll be good up close soon. It also needs tracking I used savage lens spray for the lights. They need a little wet and dry to finish them off

25042010110.JPG

25042010111.JPG

looks great, i'm glad (ish :lol: ) that others are now realising how great these wheels look on a rado :D

i need to improve the stance of mine a bit. at the mo I have 15mm on the back and 5 on the front. I'm about as low on the front as you, I'm a bit higher at the back i'd say. what I am thinking of doing is putting 20mm on the back and putting the 15's on the front. so my questions are:

what size tyre are you running, i'm on 195/45

have you had front/rear/ both arch work done

do your fronts rub with the 15mm - my tyres are pretty close to touching the outer inside edge of the wheel arch as it is with only 5mm...

can you post some more pics of the fronts, poss with a straight wheel

ta :clap:

I'd be tempted to get some wet and dry on he lights, then some lacquer. When I tinted mine with Savage spray, it eventually 'washed' off, and the finish was a little dull.

I'd be tempted to get some wet and dry on he lights, then some lacquer. When I tinted mine with Savage spray, it eventually 'washed' off, and the finish was a little dull.

theyve been laquered, i will give it a little wet sand though to give it a smooth surface

looks great, i'm glad (ish :lol: ) that others are now realising how great these wheels look on a rado :D

i need to improve the stance of mine a bit. at the mo I have 15mm on the back and 5 on the front. I'm about as low on the front as you, I'm a bit higher at the back i'd say. what I am thinking of doing is putting 20mm on the back and putting the 15's on the front. so my questions are:

what size tyre are you running, i'm on 195/45

have you had front/rear/ both arch work done

do your fronts rub with the 15mm - my tyres are pretty close to touching the outer inside edge of the wheel arch as it is with only 5mm...

can you post some more pics of the fronts, poss with a straight wheel

ta :clap:

my coilovers are down all the way, on 195/45 tyres. Ive had the lip taken off the rear arch( this is essential) the fronts rub on the outside on one side but not on the other, this is due to the camber not being set right on the side that DOESNT rub. But they only rub when going full lock fast around roundabouts etc. Mine on the front rubbed without the spacer on the inside before I lowered all the way :shrug:

theyve been laquered, i will give it a little wet sand though to give it a smooth surface

My bad :salute: