Kempy

Aqua Valver..Project for someone else?!

:D :D :D :D

[youtube:9fw435xt]UYgkgAqSJ-I[/youtube:9fw435xt]

[youtube:9fw435xt]ISL9yXr1YHE[/youtube:9fw435xt]

I do actually love this pic. Its my wallpaper on everything that can have a wallpaper

the track beast :lol: is in the garage today, I didnt think I'd manage the work myself :cry: Gone in for abs ring ( long bolt fail on my part) abs sensor, bearing, inner Cv boot and my friendly mechanic Is going to try to fix up something better in respect to the rear coilover fittings, mine are a bit pants

:salute:

I dont mind trying to mend my car myself. But the problem is normally diagnosing the problem to start..

Today. I believe I need a new thermostat. These are the symptoms

Car overheating much quicker than It should, but on motorways its fine, cause the cool air is doing the job

The fan is working cause Ive tested it off the battery. But the fan doesnt come on at all atm, It did up until recently come on once I stopped for about 30 secs. Run on. But now nothing

I also fitted a neuspeed thermoswitch which make the fan come on earlier but still it didnt come on..

Think its the thermostat?

Took some pics today also of new/winter wheels and the new seats fitted.. just gotta upload them

some cheapo 17's. they need a refirb so no close ups :) I Wrapped in 195/40 flakens

16092010378.JPG

16092010379.JPG

Now the seats.. I picked up some Audi TT seats. now I sort the fitting, I think theyre great seats and look oem

16092010377.JPG

16092010380.JPG

16092010381.JPG

16092010377.JPG

plenty of head room to for me and my dad he's bout 6ft

some techy fab pics

16092010382.JPG

12092010373.JPG

12092010375.JPG

drilled through the cross bar stuck a bolt through and then a nylock nut and washer, a bit fiddly but nout complicated. then saw off the most the bolt and stick the seat on and bolt it up JD

what do you think

Looking good esp the new interior -you can get leather restorer kits from furniture shops which work really well and would make those look good as new.

BTW that autotesting track looked like loads of fun! is it a regular event?

dave

yea its at the haynes museum in Sparkford. Its was at the Retro Rides Gathering.

i find the TT seats more uncomfortable than the rado seats, so does my mrs, but they do look good in there... loving the pics from the track again mate :salute:

none taken by me.. lol Tom newton and Marty P for the pics :salute:

025.jpg

6-15.jpg

5069283544_4044d97165_z.jpg

thanks for looking

yea thats what im running atm. not new cause I bought them for the silver one, they are in need of a refirb. Not to fussed at the moment though. I like the multispokes wish they were 8's or 9's though

yea I think 17's suit it to..wish they were wider, looking for OZ's maybe

wouldn't start this morning :p just clicking away. Just managed to fire it up with jump leads. Got the multimeter on it before and was reading on 5v. Somewhere Im loosing charge dont know where to start with this issue, Got a feeling its my CL Pump, is this likely? Otherwise its my terminals I think. It needs sorting to keep my mind at rest

Any help will keep me a happy Corrado owner :D

is it as simple as getting a mutimeter on and just pulling fuses till it stops drawing current :)

I'll give that a bash in the morning. cheers aide aint spoke in a while, your always most knowledgeable :)