Kempy

Aqua Valver..Project for someone else?!

I like the look there mate, very smart. Gives me an idea of how it would look on mine, oh yes please!

cheers guys, I'll to get some better pics soon when the sun comes back and the car isnt on the drive. boring pics there sorry lol

looking sweet :) good bit of weight shedding too.

its silly how light the carbon is. thinking about binning the rear seats but as its a daily not too sure, the 3.5inch exhaust is pretty loud already lol. Dunno what the deal is with this car, its some kinda daily light weight track thing, I need to make my mind up.

please ignore amber indicators i keep forgetting to change them
Lol this would be the only thing I'd change on this, so glad you mentioned it. It looks superb mate, like it really means business!

Fitted my KR exhaust cam, Is there any difference in the ignition timing now? Its made my already loud exhaust louder which I suppose is the point :dance:

possibly and your fuelling too. definately worth getting it setup on some rollers

bonnet has gone. But something special in the wheel dept. on the cards :)

i seen a red one actually recently. I generally go to cardiff for work etc, dont really drive in the port unless its for the Newport Edition meet

Im sad cause the car is sorn'd :( took some pics some good some rusty:( Got a Daily new daily now cant afford to insure the both

DSC_0299.JPG

DSC_0302.JPG

DSC_0297.JPG

DSC_0300.JPG

DSC_0301.JPG

DSC_0305.JPG

DSC_0306.JPG

what Im in now

DSC_0284.JPG

I dont want to break it. But the rust on the sill is possibly beyond economic repair. I still got satin Silver Valver to so I'll make something good from the 2. As they are both valvers. Dont worry I wont be without a Corrado for a long time. too much fun in comparison to the new daily.

---------- Post added at 8:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:53 AM ----------

Shame about the rado, nice daily though!

What lump has it got?

Its got the 1.6 tdi. Fancied the tfsi but Im trying to save a bit of money, Tax on its only £20 a year on the diesel

I dont want to break it. But the rust on the sill is possibly beyond economic repair. I still got satin Silver Valver to so I'll make something good from the 2. As they are both valvers. Dont worry I wont be without a Corrado for a long time. too much fun in comparison to the new daily.

Good to hear mate, pleased u'll be getting it sorted, not bad for a daily tho!!

I've been a bit unsure the last couple of months with regards to the future of mine but I think I'm gonna be keeping now and splashing a little cash on him :afro:

Looking for somebody to take this as a project maybe now. I've had some of the welding that was required done but not all, still a bit to do. I would like to keep some bits for bit my other rado. Like the steering wheel maybe and the exhaust if I can get it out. Its got no tax/mot and doesn't start currently but I may of taken some parts from it to get my other car going. If anyone is interested in it, let me know or somebody that has time and can break it maybe. Would need to be trailered away

this was the rust found when I took the rear bumper off. This Section has been replaced with one off a breaker and its a pretty tidy job

DSC_0902.jpg

1233426_10151651755570197_133130356_n.jpg

Arch and inner arch has been cut out but more work is required here and the sill

DSC_0894.jpg

DSC_0899.jpg

DSC_0607.JPG

DSC_0606.JPG

DSC_0605.JPG

DSC_0615.JPG

Anyone had much luck with ebay when trying to shift essentially a breaker?

People not wanting to pay much for this. Might try ebay after this week

Got the car running just now, just had a old fuel in I think. All sorted now if it was putting anyone off