Sign in to follow this  
carpoid

Corrado S4

The Rallye style body and grill look hideous along with the colour, but a pretty tidy install in the bay and the dash looks good......... Bet it goes well !

Found it on Vortex,

2899849699_dd78e7f701_b.jpg

2899855863_c2c1f3a6ec_b.jpg

2899838923_f3282ee185_b.jpg

IMG_9016.jpg

2899843615_ecb3fd7a9b_b.jpg

Awesome work, but that would have been so much better if it was in a fairly standard Corrado

Should have done more research into the looks and aesthetics, could of been a awesome car

shame you can't have windscreen wipers anymore :lol:

must be crammed in there that engine, suprised it fits tbh

love the arches but the grill, lights, bumper, skirt and colour needs to change... I need some money to get started on one of these and do it right :D

Incredible piece of work. Not so keen on the exterior styling but the effort involved more than makes up for it!!

err wouldnt NOT having windscreen wipers, mean it wouldnt pass an MOT thus never be able to drive it on the road. Or am i talking tosh?

Was thinking the same thing myself, however its is a left-hooker so could live in a country with minimal rain?

err wouldnt NOT having windscreen wipers, mean it wouldnt pass an MOT thus never be able to drive it on the road. Or am i talking tosh?

Was thinking the same thing myself, however its is a left-hooker so could live in a country with minimal rain?

The car is in America, i've seen another guys car there who deleted his windscreen wipers so i guess its OK, stupid mod to do if you ask me though.

What's the point?... I mean why didn't he just buy and mod an Audi... the character of the Rad is completely gone to my mind... :shrug:

that has had allot of work,all the inner arches/stut tops are audi as is the rear end arches,bulkhead ect,the rally grill is down to the fact that it has a mk2 golf slam pannel.....at least it looks like a raddo :lol:

The car is in America, i've seen another guys car there who deleted his windscreen wipers so i guess its OK, stupid mod to do if you ask me though.

Aaah. Thanks!

I agree, it is rather stupid!

not a nice colour would have been alot nicer if they kept the standard look on the outside woudlnt mind the engine in mine thou :)