Sign in to follow this  
nmahi

SHOW US YOUR SILVER CORRADOS

hi, after buying my first corrado in sliver, just wanted to see other ones before i make my mind up with what i do with it?....

hi, after buying my first corrado in sliver, just wanted to see other ones before i make my mind up with what i do with it?....

Every time I see a silver 'rado I think about maybe doing this LoL > quick Pshop just for you

bttf3lol.jpg

charger or turbo? Looked sublime on the RHs though, but you too seem to be keeping it to a very good standard, so i'm sure you'll do a good job with your engine mods.

charger or turbo? Looked sublime on the RHs though, but you too seem to be keeping it to a very good standard, so i'm sure you'll do a good job with your engine mods.

Vortech v9 stage 2. I bought the kit from Shaun on here. This will be going on along with SP 263's, water injection and a 6 branch with decat hopefully. Only problem is ill be loosing the RX's for something that will accomodate big brakes.

I only use the car 6 months a year so it stays in tip top condition.

that is mint......could do with a clean though mate :tongue: :lol:

the matt black standard corrado trim on the silver is the best, it looks so right

Mine a few days ago...

22102009425.jpg[/attachment:2inbtw3x]

i love this car......

hey listen guys, this is funny.....

this morning while i was getting my beauty sleep (as you do), my mum wakes me up saying, "theres a man outside, looking into ur car and trying to put something on ur screen"......so i get up and race outside, only to see the DVLA VAN outside....i thort right im gona have them, (car having tax/mot)........So i run up the drive a say, "what you think your doing?" the shit guy himself and said "Sorry, i was leaving you a messages asking if you wana sell it"........LOL, I COULD BELIEVE IT, he went on saying "i've had 6 VR's corrados and always wanted a silver one"......i said "i dnt care, its not for sale, so F##K OFF!"

You got see the amazing side :clap: :lol:

Mine a few days ago...

22102009425.jpg[/attachment:qucqtotu]

i love this car......

Glad you like it matey :D

I love it too (most of the time!)

Any pics of yours?

nmahi, was your 'rado on ebay not long ago? with over heating problems or something??

yeh, not overheating thou.......ha ha ha had other bits needed doing but great starting point