KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

Hi

I would be intrested in a 3 relay headlight loom. Just let me know when and where to send money and I will sort it

Thanks

dude VR6

(miles)

Hi

I would be intrested in a 3 relay headlight loom. Just let me know when and where to send money and I will sort it

Cool. List updated

Lovely jubbly. Cheers KUR2Y, put me on the list for a 3 relay loom. Let me know when you want payment and my address details and I'll PM you. Thanks again.

connectors and cheque are on there way

Roger roger

Lovely jubbly. Cheers KUR2Y, put me on the list for a 3 relay loom. Let me know when you want payment and my address details and I'll PM you. Thanks again.

Good stuff will be in touch

i'm up for a 3 relay loom aswell please if i'm not too late. thanks

Will do but please remind me in a day or 2 if the list is not updated.

Kur2y,

Could you out me down for a 3 relay loom please?

Many thanks!!

Ditto,

I'm just back off the course and will be back up to speed soon.

Who is Mark K I got your cheque and don't know who you are to update the list

green dragon got your cheque

Who is Mark K I got your cheque and don't know who you are to update the list

Thats Me :D , Sorry I should have put my username down, Doh.

Hi Zak,

I still want one please. If you PM me your address or e-mail I'll get a cheque / paypal you the money. How much for a 3-relay again?

Cheers,

Rhys.

So back to normal now and will push on with looms this week.

I have 4 readyish and will be sending them out this week to: PROVR6, dukest, corrado maxximus and dragon green.

After this week I will start to PM folk who haven't been in touch.

If you have put your name down and don't want aloom any more please let me know as I will have to spend a small fortune on more gear.

Cheers

Zak

greasegriff- I will let you know once another batch are ready, not too long I hope.

Can i just clarify please there are two connectors for the battery on positive one negative i imagine the one with the relays connects to the positive clamp of the battery and the other one connects to the negative side of the battery?

I'm sure you haven't but don't forget me mate! Just say the word and I'll nip over with the cash.

Dude not forgotten you just been upto my neck. Will be in touch in the next week or so.

I need to buy more parts and get some free time, sorry for the delay.

Can i just clarify please there are two connectors for the battery on positive one negative i imagine the one with the relays connects to the positive clamp of the battery and the other one connects to the negative side of the battery?

Coming from the Relay bank there is a set of wires with the fuses on and a ring tongue, this goes ot the pos+ and the other ring tongue with the brown wires( near the relay) goes to the neg-.

Hope that helps.

PM me if not

Sure, no rush, just wanted to make sure you were still ok with cash on collection. Looking forward to being able to see where that G-lader is trying to throw me!

Hi just a couple of questions, please excuse me if they are a bit obvious. What exactly is the difference between the 2 & 3 relay looms? And does it matter if the car is late or new spec? Mine is a late spec 2.0 16v so please could i have a price for both (2&3) with OEM connectors so i don't have to chop into anything and can just take them out if need be.

Thanks,

Darren

Hi just a couple of questions, please excuse me if they are a bit obvious. What exactly is the difference between the 2 & 3 relay looms? And does it matter if the car is late or new spec? Mine is a late spec 2.0 16v so please could i have a price for both (2&3) with OEM connectors so i don't have to chop into anything and can just take them out if need be.

Thanks,

Darren

2 relay looms have one relay for dipped beams and one for full. 3 relay looms have one relay for dipped beam on near side, one relay for dipped beam on off side and one for full beam. The advantage of the 3 relay loom is that you are very unlikely to lose both headlights on dipped beam at the same time as they don't share a relay. Obviously losing both headlights at the same time is not ideal! Late or early spec makes no odds. I fitted one to an early car and plenty of others in this thread have fitted them to late cars. You don't have to chop into anything even without OEM connectors. Click on my avatar and go to my members gallery. I have pics up of the fitment on there. :D

Thanks for that Sonic,

Just about to PM you.

KUR2Y Please could you put me down for a 3 relay loom at £56. Don't need to worry abouth the OEM connectors. Was just worried that if they failed while i was out and had to bodge the loom then i would be stuck with no lights, now i can see that i could just plug the old look back in. Has anybody found a suitable container to put them in to keep the relays safe? Might look in the CPC catalogue tomorrow at work and see what cases they do. I would have thought that the relays would be quite prone to getting wet mounted by the battery.

Thanks for that Sonicriot13 :clap: .

Also with a 3 relay loom, if you lose 1 dipped light you can just swap the good relay from the main into the duff relay on 1 dipped.