Sign in to follow this  
C488ADO

Good work on the seats mate, they look very nice. Are you gonna hook the electrics upon them or is that already done?

Another one for the seats - they suit the car perfectly. I would love a set myself, but in cream leather to match the rest of mine. Do you mind if i ask how much these two set you back?

Sorry if you have already covered this and I have missed it, but, how did you widen the rear bumper to suit the arch?

Really does look great and I love the spoiler!

Page 4 First post.

but if you go outside and look at your rado , look at the rear bumper where it meets the wheel arch and you will see that the arches stick in about 1/2" from the bumper....i have had them flared so it is flush........

when i poke a pic when it is finished you will see...it is only a subtle mod and hopefully a good one!!!

Thankyou! Thought I must have missed it somewhere!!

:luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

Im really lovin' this thread - just read it from start to finish!

The arches and those 9's look soooooooperb!! :D

I think the Borbet's are nice, like someone said maybe get some flat caps? I like them as they are, but you might like em more if u get flats? Maybe paint them black to set them off?

Love it mate bet you can't wait to get in it and drive - it looks well tasty can't wait to see it finished!! :salute:

I don't get it either, is everything ok??

I think he has run off with the girls in his signiture piccy :lol: :shrug: :wave:

look guys , ive pissed a few people off on here, i dont really know any of you, ive never really got on with this forum, ive done the right thing by just going, its no great shakes.

people come and go end of, the fall out with henny is well a shitter for he and i, i could have should have handled it differently but i didnt, so i got my desserts on that one, when you have other things going on in the background the car stuff doesnt come first,its not important, im not really one for wanting to explain personal stuff to strangers, there was some bad timing and some bad decisons on my part thats all i can say.

lol this is the most interest my thread has had since i started it ,kinda says it all to me..........

fair do's, no-one meant anything personal i'm sure and of course no-one knows about any of the circumstances. fair play for posting and holding your hands up and not going on a rant like i guess lots of people were probably waiting for!

It seems a real shame to delete your build thread over a disagreement with just one member (as far as I know) - there's always two sides to every story and you're welcome (and encouraged) to put yours forward if you want mate.

Anyway, rather than create an internet storm in a teacup, i'll lock this thread as it doesn't serve any purpose any more - feel free to PM me or any other Mod if you want it re-opened.