Sign in to follow this  
fla

Corrado 'not' spotting - it wasnt you of course

OK so the title is a bit crummy - but again i made a trip from London to Portsmouth and back with seeing a single Rado. Which long trips have you done and not seen anyone?

How about driving to Germany and back and only seeing Corrado's at the event we were driving to? Never saw any on the way there or back going through 5 bloody countries!

London to Southampton and back. (lots)

London to Salisbury and back. (lots)

London to Stealth and back. (twice)

London to Germany and back. (once)

I never see any bloody rados. :(

Only had my C for two months and as yet (just wait tomorrow I expect i will see loads :lol: ) I have NOT seen another :( But on the other hand,,, wow you get some great looks from other so i guess thats a good thing..

I walk past Purple Tom's Corrado everyday on the way to work :wave:

Still makes me happy that I still get to see one everyday whilst leaving mine in the garage :grin:

I hope part of the reason you dont see many on long journeys isnt because owners are too scared to take them very far for fear of them breaking down :lol:

Drove from Hereford to Reading today and didn't see one. Although as mentioned before you do get so many looks from other road users which is always nice. I do work with someone who has a corrado aswell so get to see one most days! :D

portsmouth to middlesborough = 0 :(

portsmouth to birmingham = 1 :D

portsmouth to cardiff = 0

portsmouth to nottingham = 0

i know its a little list but these trips are all in the last 6 months...

I drove to santa pod this weekend gone and the event was night racing and rwyb stayed the whole weekend drove home and did not see a single raddo.

Trowbridge to Scotland = 587 miles

Scotland to Trowbridge = 587 miles

multiply that by around 10 and I have seen 1 Corrado on that journey :(

Good thread :clap:

Didn't see one today.

Didn't see one yesterday.

Didn't see one the day before yesterday.

Didn't see one the day before the day before yesterday.

Didn't see one at the weekend.

But I did see one last Friday :clap:

I see 1 maybe 2 every week, there are loads in Cambridge (at least 6-7 I can think of). But I've given up putting anything in the spotted thread as no one ever seems to be on here......

great thread :salute:

I did not see a Corrado today.

I very much doubt I will one tomorrow

But if/when I do lose my job next month ( :confused4: ) I will see one.

I will drive to the kindly old Doctor I sold mine too, who parks it inside the Surgery car-park. It's metel fenced in.

so I except an Alan Partridge moment (''Help me Lynne, I've put my foot on a spiiiiiike)

Last weekend Guildford to Bournemouth and back twice, 320 ish miles, not a single one.

I do see one every day though, G reg green valver belonging to the guy who runs the sandwich shop at the end of the road the office is on, don't think he's on here though.

It's funny... you don't see any for ages and then there's loads about! I always wonder when I see a C on my travels if they recognise my LCR! I must admit to looking at C's closely when I spot them and I'm sure the drivers don't make the connection and just give me funny looks :lol:

Does anyone still leave the forums details under the wiper of parked C's when spotted? We used to have some print out calling cards for this perpose... maybe someone feels like making some and posting them in this thread for everyone to enjoy and distribute!?! I would do it myself but I'm upto my eyeballs at the moment :?

scarborough - manchester (not in the rado tho) = 0

scarborough to coventry to warwick (again not in the rado) = 0

but then as im driving down a road in scarborough one pulls out behind me! didnt even realise there was more than 2 here!! there is 4 i kno of now!

I never spot rados apart from the ones I no the owners too lol

done 435miles since last friday, down to east london friday for MOT... saturday back to MK, Sunday upto leeds to see the mrs... not spotted any!! :(

done 435miles since last friday, down to east london friday for MOT... saturday back to MK, Sunday upto leeds to see the mrs... not spotted any!! :(

you mean you come to leeds and dont say anything! i live like an hour from leeds (which in my eyes isnt much seen as i have to drive an hour to see a motorway!) and you dont say :p lol

you mean you come to leeds and dont say anything! i live like an hour from leeds (which in my eyes isnt much seen as i have to drive an hour to see a motorway!) and you dont say :p lol

Was going to say the same thing to you - I live right next to Warwick (Leamington!) ;)