Sign in to follow this  
one_eyed_willy

plans for your C this weekend?

as the title suggests, what are you gonna do to your rado this weekend?

i have a nice box of bits downstairs including, a nice mintex box with front discs and pads, sump gasket including oil filter and 5 ltrs of quantum silva.

arb links, new fuel filter which im looking forward to least due to the on on there at the moment being the origanal :(

whats everyone else got planned?

Get other half to sort out the heater (after new matrix) got no warm air now!!

Then replace the rest of the missing dash board.

Give it a good clean inside and out again.

Then off to meet other like minded Raddo owners in Derby :D

Taking mine on a nice round trip to Bedford and back! Really should be fitting the Audioscape, MB Quart, and Alpine amp, but it's all coming second place to a certain ladyfriend... :norty:

Im guna keep it simple - damn good wash & a trip to the sprayers to price up my grille doing.

Oh & Elsecar show too :clap:

which one lol

ive got to try and remove the windscreen out of the valver! finish the ABF rebuild, put the new cam carrier stud back in! put new rubbers on my back box for my 8v (it fell off lol) sounds like a very loud tank right now! lol tunnels are great fun though hehe and possibly start the rebuild on my girling 54s depending on time

rebuild that bitch lol.......shes coming back from the paintshop 2mo....i hope for good weather....but its raining in birmingham :shrug:

Im keeping it simple too. All im doing is adjusting the coilovers again to get the ride height on the front just right.

Will give a wash and polish if the rain holds off.

Reset the ecu, then going to give it a wash and polish, and then I'm actually get out and drive it for a change rather than just having it as a large ornament outside the house!

Yeah, just go for a damn drive in the thing. That's what it's for. Plus I might if I get the time fit the suspension I bought off 3 Corsa Meal. Can't believe I still haven't done that yet!

Get it back on Saturday morning, hopefully all fixed, then call DemonTweeks (again!) and ask them where my fucking parts are :shrug:

Ive already started. Currently sitting on axle stands and trying to decide if i can get the alternator out without taking the bumper and radiator out, doesnt look promising. Need to check ABS rings on the back so rear disc etc are coming off. Painting new wheels and replacing the rear brakes on my Mk4. Hopefully all goes well, for a change.

It will get a damn good clean on Saturday providing the weather holds out and then I'm off to London on Sunday to watch a gig :D

driving to ISTS show at donnington park from friday to sunday, ill be in the tent in the rain all weekend!

finish priming the inside, get the rest of the paint off the tail gate and hopefully get one step closer to paint :)

Well if it's not pissin down lookin to change the shocks & springs for some nice yellow & red FK ones. 40mm drop to lose a bit of the tractor look.

Still waiting for my ignition module/coilpack to arrive so have put up a wanted add for another... Rado's been sitting in the drive for 2 weeks and im getting sick of it! Should it magically arrive tommorow, ill clean it over the weekend and then drive it to death... it'll wish i never fixed it lol :lol:

Continue to make plans for tackling a rebuild one day...........mine's just a Corrado shape lump under a car cover in the spare garage at the mo, been that way since August last year.........not even checked it's still under there since Christmas!

One day I'll get started! At least the yearly average mileage is improving.

Well I spent the entire day out driving it today and low and behold the damn thing kept playing up and stalling on me...... :lol: gotta love those Corrado's!