psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

silver valver 0n 18's parked up in sainsburys car park eastbourne, K*** LOB this morning at about half nine ish

Sunday 11.45am. A lovely looking Nugget Yelllow 'rado just turned off A36 onto B390 heading towards Shrewton. I was coming the other way in a silver TT. Would've flashed but didn't feel right being in a TT. I'll salute you now though :salute:

Red Rado spotted Friday night on the A14 by my girlfriend whilst she was at speed in my flash red valver.

Spotted last night a slammed yellow 16v rado on bbs splits looked well nice.

coming of A19 onto the a690

anyone :wave:

Very nice looking dark coloured (blue?!) Corrado, sitting on non OEM alloys (Porsche?!) in the Commandery Road short stay car park this evening at about half six/sevenish.

Whoever's it is, it looks lovely and in one moment made me realise just what a good looking car we do drive, so thanks for making my night!

Blue Storm xxxxouu on German style plates spotted @ 21 20 on the St Helens/Widnes link road -on the traffic lights near Aldi/B&Q Widnes. You would have come over the bridge heading towards M62/St Helens I was in the works shedmobile heading the same way so no flash :( . It looked like an absolute stunner a real credit to you :D

Spotted C12 ADO, black VR6 with twin tailpipes at the traffic lights outside sainsbury in Hayes. Just heading back to Glasgow after a couple of nightshifts in sunny London. Looked quite tidy. I was in the black merc vito and you won't have spotted me.

Spotted a blue Storm (I think, it was on solitudes!) M3** VWC in Chesterfield town centre yesterday at about 15:30 - I was in my Aqua VR. Gave a little beep on the horn and I think I got a wave back :)

Ok bit vague cos this was on friday and Ive had a birthday and got very drunk since ........

Green? friday 2pmish? bottom of M1 junction 3ish? going southbound, reg S7EVE, Didnt wave cos I was in a lorry going the other way, btw the higher up view from the lorry cab meant I saw you for a while and your raddo looked awesome flying down the road :grin:

Ok just spent the last few days travelling the UK to stay in a couple of hotels for the anniversary. Two spots first seen travelling South on the M6 near Wallsall on Thursday about midday, red corrado. Second on the way home dark corrado M530UCP i think heading North on the M6; Birmingham area

N-Reg Silver VR6 turning out of Nizels lane in Hildenborough toward Sevenoaks at about 14.35 today, lady driver (I think).

Going through Howbrook inbetween Penistone and Grenoside tonight around 7ish. Couldnt see what flavour it was as it was dark, I'm sure it was another blackberry, looked low and on wide wheels though.

2 spots, 1 spotted in Derby tuesday 8th about 6ish filling up at the murco petrol station on the corner on mansfield/stores road, dark blue maybe black.

And another spotted last friday 4th again in Derby at the bottom of raynesway, reg number ended in KVV i think, had a roof rack on! Ian

Just followed blue C N634xxx out of Southampton city centre... Jinked out round a slow campervan and rode the amber lights at Millbrook, so missed the creed. Possibly vwdomo?

Just followed blue C N634xxx out of Southampton city centre... Jinked out round a slow campervan and rode the amber lights at Millbrook, so missed the creed. Possibly vwdomo?

na not me buddy,

may have spotted that one a few weeks ago tho.

see a black c parked on the driveway round the corner from me in dibden purlieu alot aswell.

spotted a red g60, J REG, going along the a295 peacehaven, you were stopped in traffic, a few cars in front of me :D

na not me buddy,

may have spotted that one a few weeks ago tho.

see a black c parked on the driveway round the corner from me in dibden purlieu alot aswell.

just as well I didn't wave like a loon then... swing by my place and you'll see a black C that's not budged an inch in 3mths :(