psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Oh, and anyone want to own up to being the gentleman shopping at St. Peter's Tesco yesterday, whom I parked next to as he was having the Polish Car washing team do his car and who came back as I was leaving but wasn't wanting to acknowledge a friendly smile? Might be that you missed me smiling away and nodding as I pulled out or just that you don't like fellow Corrado owners...

...your L reg Bordeaux 16v looked nice though on big black rims.

Went to pick new wheels up today and had a mini convoy for a few miles with a nice red K reg G60 along the M6 heading out of Birmingham. Got a thumbs up before I pootled off.

Went to pick new wheels up today and had a mini convoy for a few miles with a nice red K reg G60 along the M6 heading out of Birmingham. Got a thumbs up before I pootled off.

I spotted you too today and had a little convoy :lol:

Blue (Aqua) K reg VR6 parking up just off whiteladies road in bristol - had what looked like a dubsport exhaust - red rear VR6 badge and a black one on the front.............bodywork looked mint....

ha that was me.

seen a few round bristol actually, mostly parked up. gregulate do you use Vee W services in bedminster?

Yeah far too often for my liking tho at the moment lol....

Spotted a very nice looking VR this morning, number plate was m^ vwc, just entering sherwood industrial park annesley notts, i was in a blue transit but still gave a big thumbs up! Ian

I spotted you too today and had a little convoy :lol:

Ye it was a day for unexpected convoys with red corrados! Yours looked good on the road, the stance is awesome with those wheels! And it seems to shift a bit too! :nono: :D

Took it easy on the way home too :lol: just cruises faster than the old engine ;)

nice seeing another rado on the road going the same way , everytime i see one they are usual;ly going the oposite way :lol: yours is well nice mate will look wicked with them rims on 8)

saw a red 16 valve on saturday anticlockwise on the m25 just gone pased jcn 14 fella and his lady onboard

i was in the bmw so would have looked silly waving :lol:

Saw a dark coloured, possiby blue, lowered Corrado with polished wheels on the A339 in Basingstoke heading in the direction of Newbury last night about 18:30. Drove past you and beeped to say hello... I was in a dark blue, lowered with polished wheels...yours looked very similar to mine!!

Silver 16v in IQE car park St mellons Cardiff K717 ___ at 9 this morning i was collecting Howard Williams DB7 Vantage

Spotted a very nice looking VR this morning, number plate was m^ vwc, just entering sherwood industrial park annesley notts, i was in a blue transit but still gave a big thumbs up! Ian

Hi Ian, saw you flash and tried to respond but im a bit out of practice having been out of the club for a few months! ... also thought i might have a light out or something :? The car is a bit of a project having brought it earlier in the month and wanting to de- boy racer it slightly. have already changed the grill and am in the market for an original rear bumper and might return it back to the number plate it was born with :)

I like the Transit bodykit on yours :D

MArrado - I saw you in Matlock last friday at about 5.30...you were queueing to go through the traffic lights at Matlock Green, I pulled out of a side road in a blue Mk5 Golf TDi and shouted 'hey, I've got a VR6 too!' at you, but you weren't looking :lol:

Your car looked really nice but I see what you mean about the de-boy-racering it, still looked great. Its typical though, the one day I don't take my Rado to work and one drives right past as I'm coming out :brickwall:

Whereabouts in Derbyshire are you?

Spotted twice in 2 weeks...unheard of. sure i never got spy'ed when i had my silver one!Im not far from chesterfield but do spend some time in matlock. Yes, i saw you shouting but just heard noise so filed it away in the ramdom abuse catagory :wink: will keep an eye out now i know there's a few more CF guys in the area.

spotted a moonlight blue? M reg corrado on the A316 going towards Twickenham. Was looking good, completely OEM.

Also seems to be another corrado owner in my town. Its a J reg white G60. Looks cool.

Blue (Aqua) K reg VR6 parking up just off whiteladies road in bristol - had what looked like a dubsport exhaust - red rear VR6 badge and a black one on the front.............bodywork looked mint....

ha that was me.

seen a few round bristol actually, mostly parked up. gregulate do you use Vee W services in bedminster?

iv seen it around a few times now, i also use vee w

Rob_g60 - think I saw you today at 6.15pm ish filling up at the murco garage on the A4 bath road out of bristol. Embarassingly I was using public transport so couldn't honk etc.

Car looks awesome mate........ :salute:

10.20am this morning, a Red rado in the "east nuke" on your way to Anstruther. think it was a VR6

I was driving the blummin polo again!! So if you saw a lankey man in a small green hatch bk waving franticaly at you that would have been me :wink:

saw a dark blue/black corrado yesterday on the a27 Eastbourne,heading towards polegate,K----BRO. looked awesome. very low!!! flashed and waved, and got one back :clap:

Spotted one this morning around 09 45. My first spot in over 4 months. Driving past Fiddlers Ferry Power Station car looked like a VR M reg I think and looked standard and spotless got a wave back too. :D

Rob_g60 - think I saw you today at 6.15pm ish filling up at the murco garage on the A4 bath road out of bristol. Embarassingly I was using public transport so couldn't honk etc.

Car looks awesome mate........ :salute:]

sure was mate, only live round the corner, what were you in

saw 2 today and even got a wave :shock:

standard aqua blue L reg vr6 parked up near the ferry in portsmouth and then got a wave on my way back into southampton from the driver of a dark coloured c (possibly midnight blue) so i gave a wave back.

Car looks awesome mate........ :salute:]

sure was mate, only live round the corner, what were you in

I was on a bus :oops:

12.45 on the a30 in sunningdale, i had just parked up and a black g60 came past me, looked standard ride hight but think it had possibly borbets only got a quick glance. very sure i have seen it going up and down the a30 a few times, i always flash the lights. i have a green rado low on a's if it rings a bell

12.45 on the a30 in sunningdale, i had just parked up and a black g60 came past me, looked standard ride hight but think it had possibly borbets only got a quick glance. very sure i have seen it going up and down the a30 a few times, i always flash the lights. i have a green rado low on a's if it rings a bell

Do you park in Sunningdale a lot? Quite often seems to be a nice green C parked on the side of the road (Bagshott side of Sunningdale) when I go through there.