psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

black clean rado in tesco bangor north wales today with isle of man plates! looked so clean i made the gf go out and clean mine

Nice metallic green rado westbound on A14 at about 14.00hrs today nr corby. I was hurtling the other way in my mums old audi as the rado is off the road at the mo.

Blue rado parked up in Waitrose car park, Witney. L Reg...

Thought it was mine for a second as it was so dirty! Glad i'm not the only person who doesn't wash their car over winter!

spotted a red rado in falkirk (scotland) yestarday on the bypass up from the falkirk football stadium midday somtime , gave a flash (hahah i know what your thinking ) but was at the last min , anyone ?

Another Red VR6!!! This time a K-Reg one. Going along Old Hadlow Road into Cannon Lane Trading Estate in Tonbridge this morning at about 8.30. Sadly it looked like your exhaust smoke was faintly blue-ish.

I've gone from seeing none but the same old known Corrados in the area until the last week....Xmas must bring them out.

bright red k reg vr6 with yellow fogs going along cross levels way eastbourne, and about three cars later i spotted another one!! a white 16v H***BOT? both looked really good

A whlte M reg,didnt see what flavour,going along Soverign way in Tonbridge this morning at 7am,dropped G/F and then saw it parked outside spit and polish !

Anyone on here having there wheels done ? I was in my C but you didnt see me.

Blue, I think? J reg in Witney Yesterday afternoon. Didn't see you until I had turned at the lights and was going up the hill towards the A40...

blackberry vr6 on A259 peacehaven at 1pm today,must be the most filthiest corrado i have ever seen!! rear plate un-readable! was there a thread on here for the dirtiest corrado??

blackberry vr6 on A259 peacehaven at 1pm today,must be the most filthiest corrado i have ever seen!! rear plate un-readable! was there a thread on here for the dirtiest corrado??

Just how many C's are there in eastbourne.?? :wave:

spotted m-reg, dark green, speedlined VR turning off finchley road this afternoon around 3ish..........needed a clean :ignore:

Wanted to wave but feel like a bit of a dick seen as though I wasnt in the C.....so...... :wave:

spotted a very black corrado covered in snow near wexham park hospital this morning and a nugget on the A4 in taplow this afternoon :)

Spotted in Stretton, Warrington near the BUPA (A49) hospital looked like a nice example of a VR at 1150 on Sunday. I wish my headlights were as bright as your fog lights.