psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

spotted a moonlight blue? M reg corrado on the A316 going towards Twickenham. Was looking good, completely OEM.

Definitely not Classic Green? :( Was in those parts Wednesday, completely OEM VR6, M966 ***, me and the missus in it.

In the Churchill Insurance building in Stockton On Tees on Thursday was a nice red 16V on an L plate. Lowered a bit with fake(?) 5 spoke split rims. Looked good. Shame the lady owner thought I was trying to steal/damage it.

N829 RKV Green storm spotted this morning in park farm shopping centre, allestree, Derby. I was parked about 10 spacers down from you next to a red Ferrari Mondial :D Ian

spotted two today!! a red corrado outside the spectrum in guildford got a wave :) then i saw a green one N186--- in pub car park in horsham :)

Saw an L reg blue (I think) C at GCS Engineering in Horsham on Thursday (mine was ill) - didn't get much time to check further details as it was late and I was picking mine up.

They also had a very very very very (yes, that very) lovely Mk1 rocco in, factory fresh and I wanted to jump in and take it home there and then.

H Reg Green Pearl/Aqua blue C spotted in Halfords car park Worthing and followed down the A27; not really much of a response to my eager shuffling around - I decided not to start flashing and beeping due to the traffic! Maybe not a member tho?

and another one!!!!! just spotted a nugget g60, K9--VXC ON A27 heading towards brighton,i was in an astra so i didnt wave, looked well clean though, :D

12.45 on the a30 in sunningdale, i had just parked up and a black g60 came past me, looked standard ride hight but think it had possibly borbets only got a quick glance. very sure i have seen it going up and down the a30 a few times, i always flash the lights. i have a green rado low on a's if it rings a bell

Do you park in Sunningdale a lot? Quite often seems to be a nice green C parked on the side of the road (Bagshott side of Sunningdale) when I go through there.

I always see the same green corrado parked up there too!

12.45 on the a30 in sunningdale, i had just parked up and a black g60 came past me, looked standard ride hight but think it had possibly borbets only got a quick glance. very sure i have seen it going up and down the a30 a few times, i always flash the lights. i have a green rado low on a's if it rings a bell

Do you park in Sunningdale a lot? Quite often seems to be a nice green C parked on the side of the road (Bagshott side of Sunningdale) when I go through there.

Oh that's near me, I'll keep my eyes open!

EDIT - Rob - Are you the Rob that Goz told me about?

Saw a black corrado near the ferrari museum in Modena - Anyone? :lol:

Didn't see what it was and couldn't tell the age (don't understand italian plates) Oh well I was more impressed with that then the Ferrari's! :cuckoo:

Didn't see what it was and couldn't tell the age (don't understand italian plates) Oh well I was more impressed with that then the Ferrari's! :cuckoo:

ha nice!! my m8 commented the other day, when travelling to london & back from the midlands, that he saw 6 ferrari's but not 1 corrado.......common as muck i told him them ferrari's are!! :lol:

ha nice!! my m8 commented the other day, when travelling to london & back from the midlands, that he saw 6 ferrari's but not 1 corrado.......common as muck i told him them ferrari's are!! :lol:

..... :cheers: :cheers: I always say that to my girlfriend .........but she still would prefer me to drive a Ferrari for some reason :scratch:

Yer thats me, everyday lol

yer thats me as well. every day haha

just to continue, saw that g60 again in sunningdale, seemed to be having a few problems but the guy seemed to be able to push it pump it and start it all by himself, would have helped but i was working at the time.

I also see a dark poss black vr6 come onto connaught park in bagshot quite alot if ur on here to ?

there's been a white corrado parked outside our flat on millbrook road east all day, never seen it before!

its an L plate with dual exit, lexus lights and de-badged grill, looks lowered too! 8)

anyone on here?

yer thats me as well. every day haha

Nice car...

thanks buddy, if ur a daily user of the a30 between bagshot and sunningdale im sure i will have seen you around im the one that always flashs my lights

drivin past the bp garage in rugeley nice an slow round a mini roundabout, glanced right and hey, a corrado :D bout 7:30 today. think it was grey but couldnt be sure. looked nice tho

Two spots in two days!

Purple (Ice violet?!) H-reg, maybe G60, turning off Sinfin Lane in Derby onto Kitchener Lane, about 12.30 yesterday afternoon.

Red (very red!), didn't see reg or flavour, on J24 roundabout M1, on the A453 exit from the direction of the airport around 8am this morning.