psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

black valver in seaford east sussex was two cars behind you then you turned right to denton island around 8.20 this morning

Saw a red 2.0 16v driving past Crescent Garage in Leamington at about 7:55am this morning whilst I was waiting to take my daily in for the MOT..

black H*** BMK spotted queueing on Dartford Bridge last night about 7.30. We were level in the traffic for ages - I was in my colleague's Merc though

Spotted this morning 7.50ish. Ice violet (I think difficult to tell this time of year!) VR6, heading towards Droitwich on the A38..... the otter got all excited as usual and just had to 'pootle' past :)

Anybody?

Saw a Mauve 16v being parked at Parklands offices in Queen Elizabeth Park Guildford.

Nice colour but needed a clean ;)

Since I've been working at QEP I have seen atleast 3 Corrados.

Grey/silver Rado heading into boston on A16 this afternoon. I was in the Aquablue vr going the other way. Sorry did not notice you till late, blinded by the low sun!! bit late now but :wave:

Followed some distance behind a Silver one on an M plate owned by EDD by the looks of the plate, around 7:15pm this evening, on the A27 between Arundel and Worthing.

Spotted by a friend. Possibly aque blue Rado at the future classics meet on sunday at the Folgate Inn, Norfolk.

Just wondered if they are on here as i wanted to get to the meet and be the first Rado to join. :p

Keep seeing a white VR6 in Wylam/Hexham/Northumberland. V nice too.

Cant believe i still log on here to post spotteds - 2 years after selling mine !

I flashed a grey l reg, didn't notice what flavour, in shirley tesco's yesterday mornin....I was in my blackberry vr :)

Spotted Bourdeux Pearl (I think) VR6 heading down Duke Street in Norwich, past the Bentley Garage, at about 12.15pm today. K*** DAG?

Didn't wave as I was sat at my desk, looked and sounded good though whomever it was.

Keep seeing a white VR6 in Wylam/Hexham/Northumberland. V nice too.

Cant believe i still log on here to post spotteds - 2 years after selling mine !

Thats dedication for ya!