psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

K49 KGK - a very tidy looking VR6 at A329 roundabout by Mercedes Garage between Ascot and Bracknell. I was in my TT so no chance to do the C-wave (whatever that is!).

Corrado mania the last 2 days!! I saw an aqua blue (methinks) in Bath last nite around 7pm, reg plate M*** WDT, and saw it AGAIN today in Chippenham about 11am! Pretty sure it's riding on ATS Cups too, with clear rears!

And then today saw another, a grey G reg in Westbury @ 3pm!!

Right you lot I have driven from Lands end to nigh on John O'groats in the last couple of days and I have not seen one Corrado and believe me I have been looking. Get out in your cars so that I can do some on the move spotting reporting will you :)

Dark coloured, heavily modded, nice and noisy C spotted racing with an early Golf on the A27 going through Worthing about 9pm last night...Could hear you coming all the way down the dual carriageway!!

Been a good weekend for corrado spotting so far.

Blue M reg heading Eastbound on the M4 around Chippenham. I was in the Black G60 that flashed you and exchanged waves

Ice Violet (maybe?) L*** VGT VR6 parked on Olney high street. Aftermarket exhaust and alloys, Lupo wipers.

Met the VR's twin today, an M reg Classic Green VR going towards the Severn on the A4440 at about six. I'd slowed to let a lady cyclist cross just short of the St. Peter's roundabout and then clocked you at the last minute looking over towards mine. Enough to exchange a quick thumbs up. Haven't seen you around before so guessing that you're not local to these parts?

Dark coloured C heading down Singleton Park Road, Swansea last night. Nice rims- sounded good too 8)

White C heading westbound along the M4 near Cardiff today at around 2:30pm.

Spotted Dark Coloured C on London South Circular just past Streatham junction today.

Looked very tidy on wide rimms, think it was G60 from long red lettering on the rear !!

Thanks for the wave :thumbleft:

spotted two yesterday at oulton park. nice vr on d90's, had a quick chat!

second, another dark, possibly vr? parked facing the pit lane.

Yellow H plate with black alloys and "Dub" in yellow on them in Mill St, Slough yesterday. Sitting outside a garage/body shop. (there was also a Mk2 Golf shell on the forecourt).

Mjcp

K reg blue/black?? Just outside lands end on Tues can't remember the name of the place! Me and the OH were in the red seat that flashed and waved. Beautiful day for a drive

Blue Rado with black D90s in Paignton today, you were routing around in the boot, and I was in the work van, so thought better of shouting at you, lol.

Getting bloody sick of spotting all these Corrado's lately ;)

A red K reg rado stuck in Devizes traffic around 11.30am, black rims with a red pinstripe on 'em. Looked like it had an early grill?

Also a blue rado ending in 'PBD' in Box, near Bath around 12.30pm!

It's popping a bit but also just chucking out a cloud of fuel under acceleration. It idles likes a dream and runs perfect in every other way

Black Corrado in Brompton, North Yorkshire.

Lowered, black rear lights. I was couple cars behind in a Blackberry VR

Saw a green VR, tidy looking thing at the Hilton Village shops the other day, no sign of the driver!