psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I think i spotted Storm Guy in WEst Bridgford on my way home from work. I was on the green bike wearing a pink high viz going the other way.

Yes, twas me - hope I was driving sensibly :)

---------- Post added at 7:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:04 PM ----------

Green VR6 L reg spotted going out from Nottm along A610 towards Ikea, Sunday pm. Was incongnito in another car.

Yep, I was at Santa pod. Parked on the left in the mud as you drove in

Red - VR6.

Spotted a few this weekend......

Blue VR6 in Hemel Hempstead old town parked up a side road.

A Silver raddo up near millbrook on Sunday coming the other way.

And then various at Santa Pod VW Festival Sunday afternoon.

Spotted a blue valver on the A406 north circ (IKEA). Stopped next to him and said hello.

Until the second sentence, this could have been me :)

Blue H reg heading towards A2 on the A289, come up behind me we exchanged waves, grins, thumbs up and salutes - LOL tues or weds....I think! I was in a green G plate valver.

Not sure of colour but was on speed lines in the mc'ds drive through on Thursday evening at Tankersley near Barnsley. Just saw the wheels and the shape of the front of the car though the hedge as I was going around the roundabout.

Also a blue m reg vr yesterday at the mini roundabout in greasbrough, Rotherham. Looked a nice motor.

Spotted Blackberry Corrado queuing in the traffic on the hill heading towards Harewood House, this morning. I was in the Passat, but gave the thumbs up anyway and got thumbs up in return :)

For the past two years I see this storm just parked up on the drive just off LLangollen town with the front end all opened up with no change. But today I went past the same car and had to do a double take as it seems work has started on it. The rear end are now on axle stand :)

My mate just rang me to tell me he just saw an 80ish year old couple in a blue VR6 in Luton!

Anyone's grandad?

Spotted Blackberry Corrado queuing in the traffic on the hill heading towards Harewood House, this morning. I was in the Passat, but gave the thumbs up anyway and got thumbs up in return :)

Hmm, was it the one without any badges and with badge-less grill? If so spotted the same one today driving to Killingbeck Asda - waves exchanged too.

Also yesterday, coming back from Newcastle, I saw blue Storm in Leeds - also exchanged smiles, etc..

Seems winter gone Corrado's popping out here and there. Happy times...

blackberry not sure of the flavour blacked out windows seen in haven road in poole today looked nice was in the works car just turning into St Anns you were waiting at the temp traffic lights

looked sweet tho

---------- Post added at 9:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:22 PM ----------

blackberry not sure of the flavour blacked out windows seen in haven road in poole today looked nice was in the works car just turning into St Anns you were waiting at the temp traffic lights

looked sweet tho

Red Corrado VR6 (L reg I think) parked in Kenilworth a few days ago - think it was Wednesday evening about 5.30pm? Had a colour coded rear number plate surround but otherwise looked pretty standard.

Was behind a Black Corrado not sure which variant as it had no other badges, in Hemel Hempstead area about 2 weeks ago. Flashed but all I got in return was a bewildered look from the woman driving wondering why I was flashing her! Saw it again the other day with a gent riding shotgun.

Hmm, was it the one without any badges and with badge-less grill? If so spotted the same one today driving to Killingbeck Asda - waves exchanged too.

Also yesterday, coming back from Newcastle, I saw blue Storm in Leeds - also exchanged smiles, etc..

Seems winter gone Corrado's popping out here and there. Happy times...

I think it did you know. Driven my a bloke in his 30s? wearing a suit jacket?

Yeah shame mine needs its brakes bleeding and cant use it until i do it. THen the MOT and tax runs out end of may, so prob going off the road then.

Edited by Critical_Mass

K reg Storm Grey on the outskirts of Farnham just before 2pm today. I was stuck in traffic in a silver Passat going the other way so no chance to wave... First spot in aaages though! :)

Blackberry/purple one at Shell Godstone today...waves exchanged!

Edited by n3p
Speeling

Blue (I think) on the A40 towards oxford with an eyebrow spoiler reg N495 xxx, lowered and on Borbets around midday yesterday.

My girlfriend said she was followed by a "purple one" across Pangbourne toll bridge yesterday.