psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Well that was me! Don't see many about in my part of the world. Apologies if you waved as I didn't see you

Well that was me! Don't see many about in my part of the world. Apologies if you waved as I didn't see you

Nice one. Your Corrado waked me up straight away, I was like, ... another boring jurney to work...and then corrado. My blood pressure went up immediatly...I could not keep up up with u in my 1.2 3cylinders Polo.

I need to finish of my storm, so maybe one day you will see it on A11/47.

M*** LYE Dragon Green (I think) on the Medway City Estate just now :)

I recognise the plate but it may have changed hands since I last had my corrado.

White j reg valver in Greggs - Nuffield Ind Est, pity i was in my t5 but nice to have a chat with you and good luck with the engine hunt!

Saw a M plate VR6 on M8 heading towards the Airport about 1630hrs on Thursday 20/02/2014

Was dark colour possibly black or dark blue.

Was nice to see one on the road haven't seen a Corrado in ages !!!!!!

Saw a M plate VR6 on M8 heading towards the Airport about 1630hrs on Thursday 20/02/2014

Was dark colour possibly black or dark blue.

Was nice to see one on the road haven't seen a Corrado in ages !!!!!!

Spotted a black Corrado last night by coleshill at about 21.15 , pretty sure it was a valver . Unfortunately I was driving my works van

I tried to race you lmao restricted T5 vs VR6 could have took you easy but backed off honest lol

. It's Nice to see another one local don't see many round here

I tried to race you lmao restricted T5 vs VR6 could have took you easy but backed off honest lol

. It's Nice to see another one local don't see many round here

I didn't even notice, where was we? The dual carriageways?

Yeah I've had my corrado since October and haven't seen another round here.

Yeah going up the hill after the lights , We own 2 got a his and hers lol so I'm sure our paths will cross again at some point I'm only in castlebromwich

Yeah going up the hill after the lights , We own 2 got a his and hers lol so I'm sure our paths will cross again at some point I'm only in castlebromwich

Now I remember. I was in a rush, the pub was calling me.

I'm sure they will

Spotted a red corrado between sixpenny handley and coombe bissett Saturday 01/03/14 about 12.30ish ?

Spotted a purple flavored VR6 on the m40 London bound this morning looked like it was on 16x9 gold bbs splits . I was in my work van I did beep you but doubt you would have realised it was a Corrado thing lol

Two Corrado spotted in one day!

1st again Owens white Corrado this morrning rolling on A11

2nd 5.30PM on A47 heading from GY to Norwich Navy Blue (LC5U?) Corrado.

M25 On Sunday, saw you on the side of the road, I was giving my uni friends a lift, and said "there's a corrado doing what they do best" however you later roared past us which now makes my mates think their cool, so thank you!!

Corrado non-spotting... 600 miles from Sunday to Tuesday and I was feeling confident but not a single one spotted. I wasn't even in mine grumble, grumble!

I never see any out and about in mine. I've had 5 now and not been spotted on here in any of em and I'm up and down the country picking bits and bobs up always I in the C so if ya see me make my day and give us a wave :-)

Hi that will be my son just brought the car on Thursday from a member of here, he has spent all day smiling and polishing cheers

M???DLB Classic Green on the Birmingham road in Hatton at 17:20 today heading towards A46 and Warwick, 0.5 miles from my home. Flashed you but was in my A4 estate.