psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Saw a blue 16 valver, with I think white vortex wheels. Near westgate around 5pm.

Looked nice, makes me think if I should lower mine

Black (or midnight blue?) VR6 today at SE Autoworks in Guildford while mine was in for its MOT.

M*** EGF

Edited by Portent

took an alternative route last night & saw a dark coloured VR6 with what im sure were 17" speedlines last night not far from Mettis Aerospace

were the 17" speedlines a group buy on here? wonder if the owner is?

I saw a lovely looking red Corrado today on the A13 London opposite Billingsgate fish market heading towards Limehouse link tunnel reg number M949 CPN

Well I never see Corrados in Swindon in all my time of looking. Girlfriend was over at her gym at the oasis 6.50 this evening and saw one ... Registration ends ... OCD. She said a bluey colour lol... Just to add she thinks it was N reg so possibly a storm

Well I never see Corrados in Swindon in all my time of looking. Girlfriend was over at her gym at the oasis 6.50 this evening and saw one ... Registration ends ... OCD. She said a bluey colour lol... Just to add she thinks it was N reg so possibly a storm

A C owner with Obsessive Compulsory Disorder :lol:

It's a map of corrado locations although probably old and out of date

Seen on Thursday on Bramhall lane South, multi coloured corrado green/orange /gold blend. Think end bit of reg was pkd

Seen two yes two yesterday in sunny devon! A red one didnt catch the model would guess a vr on the a39 from Bideford to barnie and a white think it was a valver at the esso station in braunton.....come to think of it a few days before I chatted to a bloke at saunton who had a g60 full reiger kit! Maybe not as rare down here as I thought

Driving through huntington, york today and saw a nice clean looking dark green VR6 parked up on a drive. non standard wheels but looked amazing!

Girlfriend saw the Corrado VR6 again tonight ... Not blue at all... Black with black wheels .... So that's another one in Swindon

First spot in months if not years! Went past a nice vr6 which I think was ice violet with gold alloys heading out along the a605 from Peterborough towards Oundle around 7 this evening. Waved as I went past!

A red Corrado of unknown flavour near Farnborough at 3pm today. Unfortunately I was in my Golf so didn't wave.

BlackBerry vr6 heading up to Bingley Moors by Dick Hudson's pub.....I was the loon waving on the motorbike.

Red corrado in Farnborough

......who could that be....did it have a rainbow air freshner? :-)

Red corrado in Farnborough

......who could that be....did it have a rainbow air freshner? :-)

You? Sorry it was on the other side of the road so I couldn't see inside it.

took an alternative route last night & saw a dark coloured VR6 with what im sure were 17" speedlines last night not far from Mettis Aerospace

were the 17" speedlines a group buy on here? wonder if the owner is?

spotted this again a couple of times last week. think I will drive by & see if I can see the owner this week

Waved at my WHITE VR6 around 7:45pm :) :wave:

Or was it BLACKBERRY (after seeing MZPog s post above)? :shrug:

Same one???

Edited by Wayne2015

I've been in Swindon three times in the last few weeks, twice in the Burgundy VR6 and once in the noisy blue VR6 and only spotted one other Corrado.

A grey VR6 on a K plate which I followed toward Cirencester- very nice, went well heading up to Agri colledge.

Also spotted there are a couple of green Corrados in Stroud at the moment, one lowered VR6 on Speedlines and one is standard height 16v

My brother has just arrived in New York. I get a text from him "Sitting in a bar in Madisson Sq gardens. Just seen a Corrado". So a long shot but anyones here :D