psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

spotted white G60 J**OGS at Martins VW, Basingstoke today... sure I have seen this before but struggling to remember who owns it :(

Just spotted on the M42 about a mile and a half from the NEC junction - dark blue Storm, N*** OUU? Presume your going to the Classic Motor Show.

PS. I'm not driving :)

spotted a grey raddo vr6? at about 8.30 this morning, hacking across BEACHY HEAD EASTBOURNE waved,and gone one back too :clap:

just seen a silver corrado at the lights at the end of london road going the opposite way, looked over so i waved. Bit embarrassed as i haven't washed mine due to the weather and it sounds like a tank as the exhaust is broken :gag:, looked good tho.

Its too easy to get addicted to the forum when you have internet on your phone. :nuts:

Spotted two yesterday - a new record!

Red one heading out of Worcester city centre towards Kidderminster

Black or dark blue - can't remember now on Borbetts parking up in the car park under the viaduct - again in Worcester.

Both looked very nice and shiny, so much so that i went back and cleaned mine, in the dark!

K reg Dragon Green G60 followed me to work this morning from Speldhurst to Tunbridge Wells :wave:

Think this might have been me! :wave:

Spotted rajarella at Strensham Motorway Services, today about 8.30am, had a quick chat :wave:

Good to meet you mate, shame we both had to rush off.

Rich

Spotted a dark coloured corrado 7.30 this evening going towards Worsley, on Worsley Rd from the East Lancs Rd.

Didn't see year or flavour of it, was bit too dark.

9pm tonight in Nottingham, N666 DEL - Green Storm VR6. I was behind you in a Focus on the A60 from the Radcliffe Road traffic lights til you turned down the A606. :salute: Anyone from here?

Spotted a red'un on the Warwick Road (Olton/Acocks Green area) heading towards Shirley... I was heading in the opposite direction. Not sure what type... valver I think?

just spotted three all together!! flash red vr6 K231***, a white valver H*** KLM, and a nugget valver, all in a row going through peacehaven towards brighton on A259, today at 2.30pm,

2 corrados, on the 18th at fitness first in Camberley at about 5-6pm a blue vr6, on the 19th a blue m reg 16v in Ascot high street in amazing condition im sorry but i stood and peared thru the window i prob looked very sus either way it looked so clean. think it was two young lads in it cause i saw it drive away.

Spotted last night in derby just going past the bmw garage heading towards oakwood k787 fvk or fyk, i was 2cars behind. Anyone?

Saw a blue (mystic?) corrado about lunchtime today in or near Cheadle. N ***CAR i think - I was in my lovely works astra van. Suspect it was a VR storm, as I saw an extra badge on the back in my mirror.