psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted (very briefly as i wasn't really watching - i was browsing on here!) the back of a green 'L' reg on midlands today on their feature on the collapse of Wrekin construction. I think it was parked on the right leading up to their main gates.

Spotted a corrado wearing RS4 alloys turning right onto the Roman Road by the BMW garage in Hereford! Maybe DaveStorm?

Spotted 2 this evening on my way to the cinema, first one as I was driving past Dominoes in Farnborough at about 8.10pm, and second when I got to Camberley on the Frimley Road near the Esso garage about 10 mins later. Was dark and I was driving the other way so can't say what colours they were etc.

Sunday afternoon, about half 4/5, passed a dark blue C turning onto Drymen Road in Bearsden. Got a wave back - think the owner is on here. Didnt see the reg or type of C though. Been a while since I seen a spot when I'm in my c! Anyone?

Spotted a Blue (poss M reg) C on my way to Harrich to get the the Ferry last night on the M25 at around 10:30ish anyone from here?

dont you just love the Corrado community? Nice drive towards Haywards Heath, followed by an l-plate black valver. Turning right (into Burrell Road) and the immobiliser decides to cut in. Great. Anyway, valver driver leans across to see if everything was ok - nice gesture, many thanks, i was just a bit embarassed with my motor cutting out like that.

I was going to pull over to and have a chat with you just as i got to the clients office (Flowserve), i guess the car made me pull over 1 minute too soon!

forgot to post this spot from the weekend....

Sat 17th about 10.40am, blue C on Greenridges R'bout near Barton, Oxford. Looked like you were heading north on the A40 but I was in a world of my own waiting for the lights to change so didn't get any details. First spot whilst I've been in my C for aaages too :(

Had a nice drive to Stansted and then back to Basingstoke though :D

Black VR with debadged grille, turning off Hylton Road by the University campus, this evening at sixish.

Followed a black g60 through tenbury wells at about 5:15 this evening. Also saw a red g60? on saturday going over the new bridge in hereford.

Bit obscure this one.

Saw on Meet the Hasselhoffs

Red J reg Corrado in Devon ??????

Passes when the HOFF is driving along with Scott Mills in the soft top Jag.

Looked very clean and shone brightly in the ssssssssunshine!!!!

Spotted a red valver "C6 OVM" private plate, coming out of Rolls-Royce gate 7 Derby, on wednesday afternooon. I was driving the blue transit you pulled out in-front of :wave: anyone? Ian

Caught sight of a red L-plate C driving into Southampton as I drove out at around 16:50 tonight... saw it around the same time about 10days ago too - too brief a glimpse to catch what genus :)

Spotted a Black C hurtling past the UGC cinema in Enfield on Sunday night about 9pm. Seemed to be going for it! I'd just parked up so you wouldn't have seen me.

Spotted a red valver "C6 OVM" private plate, coming out of Rolls-Royce gate 7 Derby, on wednesday afternooon. I was driving the blue transit you pulled out in-front of :wave: anyone? Ian

Not me, but I can be found at R-R and I always see that car!!

White corrado spotted today by drayton manor park we flashed but forgot we was in our audi :lol: still got a flash back though :) misses spotted you a few weeks back too in fazeley she was in the rado then :)

Spotted black/dark blue J plate Corrado G60, on the A4 by the Taplow Sainsbury, that was Wednesday evening (21st) about 19:00hrs

Then a K reg blue G60 between St Marks Hospital and Furze Platt area of Maidenhead. It was parked up, looked very nice and standard.

Blue (Aqua) K reg VR6 parking up just off whiteladies road in bristol - had what looked like a dubsport exhaust - red rear VR6 badge and a black one on the front.............bodywork looked mint....

ha that was me.

seen a few round bristol actually, mostly parked up. gregulate do you use Vee W services in bedminster?

Out for my run this morning and saw a red Corrado heading up the A4440 from the St. Peter's roundabout towards Whittington. Can't tell you what engine as the poor thing was missing a grille as well as a rear bumper...I was the nutter running into the headwind and swearing...

Blue (Aqua) K reg VR6 parking up just off whiteladies road in bristol - had what looked like a dubsport exhaust - red rear VR6 badge and a black one on the front.............bodywork looked mint....

ha that was me.

seen a few round bristol actually, mostly parked up. gregulate do you use Vee W services in bedminster?

iv seen it around a few times now, i also use vee w