psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I was followed by a green vr I think ( Was dark so couldnt realy tell) through Lydney, Glos last night at about 6.50.

I flashed my rear fog lights a couple of times and you flashed your lights back.

I think its the same green one I've seen before but unfortunatly I dont think your on here :(

Spotted a VR in Tunbridge Wells cinema carpark last night 8-30pm, light in colour it was either K910*** or L910***

Nice beige leather(?) and lupo wipers, anybody on here ?

Silver 16v or G60 (Red Badge) Corrado, G888 *GC, parked in Avebury Avenue in Tonbridge on New Years Eve at about 6pm.. Had Sebring alloys and smoked Lexus style lights.

Metallic Blue/winter filth Corrado, identifying badges missing, M reg and think it was 4 stud (had what looked like OZ multi-spoke alloys). Parked in Brookmead in Hildenborough yesterday when I when past at around midday. Literally around the corner form me, never seen it before.

Happy New Year to you both!

Blue Corrado (No idea what type) M***HPE coming out of Volkspeed in Ashtead (Surrey). Was in my Red VR6. My daughter said "Blimey Dad, another Corrado, I've never seen another one!" :clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TG45bykcHg

A few corrado owners on this video from Elsecar 2009.

Just found it.

Anyone recognise them?

Well I recognise my Bonnet :lol: and Me with my airwaves ducati jacket on :grin:

give us the time so I can skip straight to it? dont have the patience for the whole vid, lol

edit: ok, I do, green Jreg one is at 2:21 and 3:25. rado-steve's yellow one in the background at the second point getting plenty of under the bonnet interest I assume?

Just found it.

Anyone recognise them?

Well I recognise my Bonnet :lol: and Me with my airwaves ducati jacket on :grin:

give us the time so I can skip straight to it? dont have the patience for the whole vid, lol

edit: ok, I do, green Jreg one is at 2:21 and 3:25. rado-steve's yellow one in the background at the second point getting plenty of under the bonnet interest I assume?[/quote:1g6sek83]

Philmo, Kipvw, Butterfly and tempest at 1 min 30

Me and Vag hag at 2 mins 30

Just found it.

Anyone recognise them?

Damn was trying to watch for you too didnt catch it!! I'll have to watch again :lol:

Saw a standard looking silver 16V with a female driver going through Bakewell heading for Matlock yesterday morning in all the very heavy snow. Looked good and it was that snowy I had to double check that it actually was a C lol!

L xxx XLK and L xxx KFS. Both of these are near Tipton baths, I see them most mornings on my way to work and was just wondering who the lucky owner is

Cheers

Matt

Spotted one headed south on the A38 near Thornbury on Friday arvo at around 3.45pm. Was concentrating so much on the snow I nearly missed it.

just seen a black vr6 K136*** in a 4 wheel slide on the steep camber of seaside road eastbourne, well controlled but bloody close miss!!! :lol:

Spotted white 8 or 16v coming out of old town, you were just arrving at the magic roundabout L358WFL if I can recall. Passed you on your near side in the VR thats Skoda not the Corrados. Anyone on here?

Black Raddo heading towards Allenton this morning about 10am, I was in the Blue G60 heading the other way, waved but dont think you saw me?

Lowered green Storm coming off the M25 at jct 13 this morning N80 *** guy driving and girl in passenger seat.

just see a blue corrado go past my shop, not sure what model it was, but was on high street south dunstable @ 10:50

first corrado ive seen in dunstable :notworthy:

White corrado at 6ish today outside the KPMG building central Bristol on schmidts by the look of it. L** WAG sounded like a valver.....v nice....