psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Dark blue 16v H***GLC turning round at the end of the drive as I was washing mine in Chorley. Realised after I'd given the thumbs up that I was still wearing one washing up glove, Jacko style.

Shamone!

It was me, I sort of waved back as I was a bit confused by the whole situation of smokey end to alternator down chancery road then turning round keeping revs on whilst spotting a corrado, A bit surreal for me!

Of all the drives to turn round in!

I keep spotting a dragon green Corrado in Blackburn, 17s on and lowered.

Driver doesnt seem friendly, never replys when I give a Dub wave :nono:

spotted this in fallowfield in manchester

IMG_0372.JPG[/attachment:12t0tdhf]

also spotted a K reg black 16v coming up the A6 at around 2:30pm heading north we were in a polo goin mad.

black G reg 16v today at 3pm in langney eastbourne looked very clean, and also a white one M*** VRG heading towards polegate bypass at around 5pm today, seems to be a lot more popping up in eastbourne :D

Not a corrado, but spotted Drew in his DOS mobile catching 40 winks in a lay-by whilst on my way to work :lol:

Good idea for advertising mate, if you're there tomorrow bring a thermos and i'll stop off for a cuppa on my way past!

Spotted a blue? 'rado, no.plate something like GKZ 800, at Membury Services on Sunday, around 5.20pm! Had some sort of clear rear lights.

Was on the way back from London on a coach trip for me mum's 50th for a Jack the Ripper tour - been lookin' out for a rado the entirety there and back, then when we got to the services I had my guard down and one went past as I was gettin' out the coach! :lol:

Just spotted a Blue/Green Rado (either a G60 or valver) **** VPA on the Kingston Rd in New Malden - 17.00/04Feb.

Looked very nice. Hello who ever you are!! :wave:

A road-filth covered Black VR at the Metropole hotel next to the NEC at Birmingham. Looked a touch neglected.

Sadly t'was my reflection as I drove out of the car park this morning :roll:

just spotted a Grey G reg from the train as it was pulling into Hillsea station in Portsmouth, it was parked up next to the train lines round the back of the industrial estate. adds a smile to a long journey :D

Nugget spotted in my works visitor car park yesterday lunchtime - 9 Frederick Road, Birimingham.

Was going to have a closer look when i got back from my lunchtime stroll but it had gone by the time i returned :(

nice low and wide aqua blue example on blackpool prom at about 4.30 today, opposite north pier. on 16" kersher cramona i think. typically 1st time i spot one for about a year, im in the mk3 :roll:

black vr6 M137*** yesterday at 7pm ish Wish Hill Willingdon flashed and got a wave back :clap: looked very smart!!

Dark Coloured C spotted near Raynes Park just getting on A3 tonight......looked low and very wide on Borbets (I think), got a big wave and thumbs up :wave: ........its got to be someone on here !!!

2 red Cs spotted in sunny Nottingham recently:

One parked up outside a house on Hope Drive in The Park, central Nottingham. Amusingly, when I checked google maps for the street name, I saw it was on the aeriel view, and sure enough, here it is on street view too - somewhat in need of a damn good going over with a bottle of T Cut!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=c ... 4,,0,17.44

One parked up outside a house on Hucknall Road near the City Hospital. Sporting a bit of a dented NSF wing and door. Looks like it's had a paint job, as unbelievably bright red.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=hucknal ... 6&t=h&z=21

...failed to get reg details or model for either, but the former is an early spec 16v I think.

Spotted a blue storm on 17" TSW's , reg M51 VYA in Bristol Ikea about dinnertime today ! :)

Just bought this storm last week with a friend..... any one know any more about this car??? will be taking the tsw`s off and putting the bbs back on ,so the tsw`s are for sale if any one wants them...

just parked up next to a nice blue corrado, guessing a valver or g60 lowered on some nice wheels. In petrol station near brandesburton roundabout (East Yorkshire), was soo strange... i never see corrado's round these parts and as i was walking to my car i noticed a car i thought, "hey that looks alot like a corrado"... i had to double take at it :lol:

Saw a White rado on the A4019, just gone over the M5 motorway bridge and heading for coombe hill A38. Was so stunned to see a 'rado that i frooze and just gawped :lol:

Saw another in Tewkesbury, nugget rado G60 early spec. Very nice spoke to the bloke in handy man and we both happened to be going to there :) Nice bloke and nice car, very nice engine work from what he was saying.

Did a 400 mile round trip to Brighton and back this weekend just gone and saw only 1 rado :( It was a black left hooker with foreign number plates, driver looked a bit puzzled as i pulled along side and waved coming up the m1.

Dark blue K-plate VR6 on the M6 southbound near Keele services this morning?

It was me! Went down to Rugby. I was blown away by an r32 on the Coventry bypass. Thought about giving chase but decided not to. It was my lucky day because a couple of miles later he put the blue lights on and pulled a taxi over.

Andy