psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Alpine White H reg valver spotted near Morrisons, Haverfordwest. I'm pretty sure it's a car I looked at that was for sale in Tenby around a year ago, needed some work!

Grey valver parked at Hinchley Wood today at approx 4pm. Badgeless grille and registration starting G616.

Yep the yellow one on the tow truck is my car, although I hadn't bought it yet when the pic was taken. The reason it was on a tow truck was because the alternator needed replacing

And rest assured replacing the wheels, exhaust etc are high priorities

Edited by christopher corrado

Spotted a nice vr this morning on the a59 heading out of Preston towards the m6

Hope you found that crow you were routing for..,,,,

blue h reg. borbets and bonnet bra . just now on hangar lane

looked nice

---------- Post added at 3:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:13 PM ----------

blue h reg. borbets and bonnet bra . just now on hangar lane

looked nice

Saw black rad yesterday in Bev near the level crossing on my way back to work. Not sure of model but looked tidy. I was almost too embarrassed to wave as mine is looking well tired at the moment and in need of some TLC. Didn't see a wave back. Only the second one I've seen round these parts.

Silver Rado on the Salisbury roundabout, Blandford - heading Shaftesbury way. L reg.

It was getting dark, but possibly an Ice Grey Violet in Flitwick on Tuesday, around 6pm? Was wearing some selective yellow headlights, got a flash and a wave. From the hat it may have been Josh :lol:

It was getting dark, but possibly an Ice Grey Violet in Flitwick on Tuesday, around 6pm? Was wearing some selective yellow headlights, got a flash and a wave. From the hat it may have been Josh :lol:

Woo ! That was me :D

Clocked a Sherry (or possibly) a Bordeaux Pearl Rado turning right out of Oatlands Drive Walton yesterday around mid-day. Didn't

get a good enough look to establish the flavour, but looked very nice. Think the number plate ended HBG - again, not sure.

---------- Post added at 9:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:11 AM ----------

Clocked a Sherry (or possibly) a Bordeaux Pearl Rado turning right out of Oatlands Drive Walton yesterday around mid-day. Didn't

get a good enough look to establish the flavour, but looked very nice. Think the number plate ended HBG - again, not sure.

Green corado at the mini roundabout in Whitley bay, has Jaegermeister on the side, fairly low, I think it's a VR....

Seen it a couple of times now, you must be the nearest corrado to me....

Girlfriend spotted a blue L reg in Reading yesterday, parked on a side road just off the IDR between the fire station and the Vastern road roundabout. Just about caught a glimpse, think it was vr6.

Woo ! That was me :D

Wow, would never have thought it was an aqua blue. Sunsets, eh? :D

Seeing as I haven't seen a Corrado on the roads in nearly twelve months, seems the only way I can spot them is on the TV !

My Corradar twitched recently, for the half a second that this popped up. Must be someone on here as it's a recent potato based advert. Looks like an early 16V with OE roof bars ?

I spotted three today! THREE!

First one in Midhurst at about 12.30pm; I was in my red Honda Integra and flashed you and gave you a thumbs up. You probably wondered what this fool was doing flashing you….. :D

Second one at Goodwood circuit car park. It’s a red one and I think it’s either a 8v or 16v; not sure cos you parked at the far end and I didn't bother to walk over to take a good look.

Third one was at Goodwood Spring Sprint; VR6 storm, fully striped, beautiful paintwork!

Photo%25200914e.JPG