psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Yellow Corrado (think it was a H plate) on the A56 Chester road heading towards Trafford at about 8:10 on Thursday evening.... I was in my A6 going the other way while you were sat at lights at the Davyhulme road junction opposite Gleaves tools...

Anyone here?

N reg aqua blue corrado northbound on m5 junction 12 - believe vr6.

I was the one on the hard shoulder broken down catching a tan

L21*** on the A406 North Circular IKEA @ 17:30pm. I came past you on the motorbike cbr 125R. Looking really good.

drove over a 1000 miles to south of Leipzig and back last Thursday/Monday and didn't see a single Corrado, or old school sirocco for that matter :/

---------- Post added at 6:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:53 PM ----------

drove over a 1000 miles to south of Leipzig and back last Thursday/Monday and didn't see a single Corrado, or old school scirocco for that matter :scratch:

Spotted a green C on the tudeley road going towards Tonbridge at about 4.30pm did try and give a wave but don't think I was seen as I was in my blue kangoo!! yes I know a kangoo (company van) wasn't sure if it was dragon green as I know it is his area!?

Spotted a green C on the tudeley road going towards Tonbridge at about 4.30pm did try and give a wave but don't think I was seen as I was in my blue kangoo!! yes I know a kangoo (company van) wasn't sure if it was dragon green as I know it is his area!?

Yep,that was me !

Blue vr6 in Kings Langley, Hemel Hempstead. Didn't get a good look but had a red vr badge on front. Seen just after the left past the Red Lion Pub. I was in my sister's chavved up Clio at the time so no waving unfortunately. You might have driven past my red vr near the roundabout actually

About 3 o'clock today at the Bedford A6 roundabout! Couldn't believe it when I looked in my mirror so had to stick my head out the window and get a better look lol! Think it was a black 16v with XE in the last letters of the numberplate.

Was going to try take a picture but was a bit dodgy on a busy roundabout!

Exchanged a thumbs up and smiles with the owner 👋

Have never seen a woman driving one before so respect to yourself :D lol

Ben

saw a blue corrado in harlesden quite late helping a mate jump start... about a week ago.. wasnt in my rado and u dont usually stop in harlseden to talk to strangers lol

About 6:10 this morning between houghton Regis and Luton. Exchanged flashes and thumbs. Didnt see the reg! Could be the one my girlfriend always sees..

saw a blue corrado in harlesden quite late helping a mate jump start... About a week ago.. Wasnt in my rado and u dont usually stop in harlseden to talk to strangers lol

woohoo!!!! :-)

More thyan likely if it was an N reg valver. I live in Harlesden so it is VERY possible. Just trying to think if I was doing anything that night to warrant being out in the car...........

Spotted a dark coloured VR6 just coming down the road towards Addingham, Ilkley from Silsden a couple of days ago.

Looked rather nice! Can't remember the reg though.

Nice Aqua Blue VR6 (not sure!) reg M5 *** going through Esher past the racecourse yesterday evening at around 1750.

Beeps and waves exchanged. Any one on here?

Spotted L Reg 'Rado on the Oxford / Swindon Road, Friday, 17th. Waved and flashed. Was in the silver Gnu.