psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted green K Reg C driving into Wimborne from Blandford. Waved to bemused driver as I was in the Flog with a pile of boards on the roof!

Nice looking car.

Haha nice one sands

You should have went to retro rides and you would have

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

White, lowered, K reg I think. Driving through Cuckney towards Langwith about 17£0 this evening. We were walking along the side of the road when you drove past.

Saw a nice Grey G60 sitting on somebody's drive yesterday when driving into Saffron Walden. Reg ending YYR, Looked low and very cool.

that would be me!

cheers, are you local to SW then?

Whilst I'm here, a spot of my own - G reg grey 16v spotted parked in bishops Stortford, appears to have parcel tape over one of the rear quarter Windows, anyone?

that would be me!

cheers, are you local to SW then?

Whilst I'm here, a spot of my own - G reg grey 16v spotted parked in bishops Stortford, appears to have parcel tape over one of the rear quarter Windows, anyone?

I am based in Benfleet Essex about 35 miles away, the Mrs fancied a little trip into Saffron Walden its the first time I have been and its is a really nice place. It was a nice surprise whilst sitting in a bit of traffic to look over and see your car as I hardly ever see any driving about.

Silver vr6 N-reg just past Sadlers Farm roundabout heading toward benfleet Essex at around 6.30 this evening. Two spots within 5 days and the first silver one I have seen in the flesh. Great colour.

Very nice to meet you stu! Good to have a chat with someone who knows abit more about them!

I also got a pic, managed to get the rainbow in too!

OMi7g

I don't know that much Chris...other than Ive never had a car that I enjoyed as much...or stopped and chatted about on supermarket car parks!

Cant see your photo by the way

Edited by stuarttaylor37

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84619[/ATTACH]

Well thats never happened before! out shopping with the Mrs in the tdi conversion and this beautiful Vr6 turns up

Great pic :)

TDI don't sit right with me tho.....:) it's just so wrong..