psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I was heading south in my moonlight blue, are you local (Peterborough) ? I just moved in from Suffolk.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Sorry I missed you - too busy cursing the traffic and being late for work! Yep am local - work in Peterborough, live out in Oundle. Will keep an eye out for you!

There's always every reason to watch a Bond on the television and I enjoyed getting to see Tomorrow Never Dies again tonight. The best bit with that one is getting to boast that I drive a car from a Bond film...the trick is just getting people to look beyond the DB5 in the foreground!

Edited by Mr Sands

TV Spot:

b6cc0caf9da70fa6aa649d756ee43cdc.jpg

Was watching RED2 last night and noticed this one drive by aprox 30 mins in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red early Corrado on Sebrings (most likely a 1.8 16v) in Sutton Coldfield on Tuesday, not far from Good Hope hospital. Typically not in my Corrado, didn't wave either... :(

Sneaked out of the front door at my sisters christmas evening for a crafty cigarette, only to find a guy in another Corrado sat outside looking at mine. His is a midnight blue pearl like mine but the 2.0L 16V version.I told him about here, and hopefully he'll join up. Seemed like a nice guy and he's only had his Corrado for 6 weeks!!

Sneaked out of the front door at my sisters christmas evening for a crafty cigarette, only to find a guy in another Corrado sat outside looking at mine. His is a midnight blue pearl like mine but the 2.0L 16V version.I told him about here, and hopefully he'll join up. Seemed like a nice guy and he's only had his Corrado for 6 weeks!!

Awesome mate.

tidy

i had a good look at a delorean at the end of last year as i spotted one parked up by where i work

we have a guy that comes to the gym next door in a DeTomaso Pantera too - ooo the noise from its V12!!!

Green VR6 near Leconfield (East Yorkshire) on sunday, seen a few times in and around Beverley plate ends VRG. Looks very smart!

Nugget yellow J reg on black wheels in Quendon (Essex) this morning anyone? Looked really nice and brightened up a dull morning commute!

Nice to see a silver Corrado vr at Chester Roadchef service on the M56.

Car looked awesome (M130 ***) very jelous of the nice recaro and the air con....

I hope you got the car sorted and are now back down south.