psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Yesterday at 20:12 going up the A2 towards Dartford a J reg dark blue, was heading the other way unfortunately so couldn't grasp more info

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

In reply to Graham 1971 on previous page.

Still have my Nugget G60,she is having sunroof problems at the Mo but once done and motted will be back on the tarmac this summer,happy to meet up sometime.

I am from Newport,you may have seen the banana about last year ?

Edited by Dazz_G60_Wales

Hi Grah

If you check my posts you will see the full problem there.

Really just after a working unit as I don't want to waste too much summer time sorting it out hoping the mk3 unit will do it .

Blue vr6 in Malvern today. Spotted twice in the space of a few hours. Driver wearing a flat cap I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red L reg a few cars ahead of me in the queue on the A12 near Martlesham about 5.30pm today. I was in my TT though.

Red Rado in Manchester by Christies hospital.... you on here? Nice wheels btw

Red Corrado, not sure of the variety. Malvern wells petrol station. looked like he was with a friend in a BMW. Young lad lots of hair on his head . Car looked great. Was driving past in the mk6 golf daily.

Another red one this morning, Sydenham near chinnor. Is it the guy that sells the stuff on eBay...

Red 16 v on a g plate g666 something yellow fogs.. I was in the the white Audi in front on the way to henley.

Blue Corrado couldn't see what flavour it was heading southbound on A3 near Waterloovile reg ended WEC I think. Around 13.30.

Blue Corrado couldn't see what flavour it was heading southbound on A3 near Waterloovile reg ended WEC I think. Around 13.30.

I got excited then thinking it was me! I live near Waterlooville but my reg ends PML. Damn...one day!

Nice Sherry Pearl Corrado at the lights on New Zealand avenue, Walton On Thames yesterday evening - around 6.20pm. M*** BGH..... anyone on here??

Couple of VR6's spotted in Moffat high street today around midday. A blue and green one according to my wife. I went for a look but none around, maybe here to see the rally cars today. Anyone here?

Friday 18th May @ approx 3:45.

Moonlight blue (VR6 ?)

M6 (near Haydock) heading south.

Sat in the outside lane of the resultant tailback from the 5 car pile up at Thelwall.

You looked jolly frustrated.

Edited by James.

Mine has been churning up and down the M4 daily for the past month. Haven't seen a single other Corrado in 1200 miles..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Same I do a lot of mileage (not in the corrado) but rarely see a corrado on the road nowadays. Mind you I'm on the M4 a lot and haven't seen you either

Maidenhead-ish.. Just don't see them around any more. The roads are chock full of silver German company cars around here.

Will do..! But I'll probably be sailing past on the M4 instead.

Spotted a blue Storm Cottingley Bridge. Gave it a toot and thumbs up from my TT.