psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Popped in to DG's yesterday but i don't think it really counts as a 'spotted', there's too many to count! :wave:

I spotted yours, The_dudes, OSV, crazydave'd daily, nemesis360 and -=Kris=-s wow yellow is all I can say to that :grin:

8)

Did you take any pics????

saw a white valver in Sudbury/wembley, parked up at home, with some Porsche d90s on. Looks like some work is/has been going on.

Popped in to DG's yesterday but i don't think it really counts as a 'spotted', there's too many to count! :wave:

I spotted yours, The_dudes, OSV, crazydave'd daily, nemesis360 and -=Kris=-s wow yellow is all I can say to that :grin:

8)

Did you take any pics????

saw a white valver in Sudbury/wembley, parked up at home, with some Porsche d90s on. Looks like some work is/has been going on.

Unfortunatly not :(

Passed a (i think) blue storm on my way down to Norfolk yesterday, i was in the black VR giving the old gal some beans making good progress before it got dark,

AJ

dont see one for ages then two in an hour

first one on the A6 in clayton le woods, mine was parked at the side of he road behind a blue tvr griffith, i was stood at the side of the road only saw it at the last minute. than an hour later a silver one on the m58

Could have been me on the A6 (grey G60) didn't spot your C though as I was too busy checking out the TVR.

Also saw a red M reg in Penwortham yesterday afternoon. Looked like a 16v with black 17s. Exchanged waves :wave:

Whose was the poorly but lovely looking blue 'rado on the hard shoulder of the M40 earlier today? Looked nice, felt sorry for you.

Having literally just bought the VR off Pat_McCrotch, I pulled out of his road in Sudbury and was immediately followed by a green Corrado (M reg I think!) with a bonnet bra on it... I gave you a thumbs up as I drove in front of you! :)

I saw a nice Corrado on the A66 near Centre Parcs at about 9 this morning, I was in a Suma truck though not my car :)

Dragon/Pearl Green 16v J45 REC going into Lancaster around dinner time (that's 12 o'clock by the way not 5) ;)

I was driving into yeovil this week and saw three C! Two VR6 one in black and the other in Burgundy and my mates white one got to love it!

Saw 2 rados 2day one in bovey tracey yellow g60 :grin: and another driving towards heathfield a nice red one awesome :wave:

Saw a very tidy tornado or was it flash red Corrado near longbenton / four lane ends Newcastle upon Tyne on bank holiday Monday . I was in the wrong car : the beige v6 4mo. I opened the window, gave a huge thumbs up and got a VERY confused look in return. Anyone on here?

Saw a mulberry/blackberry in Dalby Forest on sunday, looked very nice low on 17s i think. Gave you a wave but was pushing my bike up a hill so was a bit knackered lol

Red k plate on the a52 coming out of Nottingham this afternoon, gave a flash of the lights and got one back.

3 to report from the last few days :shock:

blue M reg VR6 parked at bowling alley/ice rink in Basingstoke on Wed night

red M reg VR6 parked at the new housing development in Sherfield Park on Fri night

green (or was it blue, can't remember lol) M reg VR6 behind me joining M40 at Oxford on the way to AGM. Waves exchanged before you disappeared :D Car looked good

spotted a red Mreg VR6? yesterday around 2pm on dittons road polegate east sussex, looked very nice exchanged waves :clap:

Was driving through Coleford yesterday in my VR6 and saw 6 other tidy looking Corrado's !!! :D

Snap :lol:

And I wasnt part of the Convoy back :(

Only problem with living down the road from the show

Spotted a red C with a debadged grille this evening at around 5:10 on the A40 heading towards the Target Roundabout. I was heading in the opposite direction in the Goof.

You bad lads, you cannot class that as a Corrado spot. :nono: :nono:You could have put down the classic green storm (badged) not storm (storm) you lot looked at in Coleford as he was not part of the day.......