psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Blue storm N*AMA? jacket hanging up in the passenger seat. Turning off the A52 towards Beeston about 8 this morning. Seen you a few times :wave:

He lives in Stapleford, I've seen him a few times, don't think he reads the forum. In fact he has it up for sale later in the summer, I know cus I asked him when I was looking for a VR.

Just walked out th CBX building at Milton Keynes and right on the doorstep a vr6 storm. U could imagin my suprise :D plate ending eww

The missus spotted a dark blue Corrado at the Three Pears Roundabout, just down from Junction 6 of the M5, this morning at about nine o'clockish.

Dark blue, N plate VR on Albert road just down from the Wedgewood rroms on Thursday night (went to see Dan Le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip). And saw _Andy_ driving down the road just after I parked up.

Dark blue, N plate VR on Albert road just down from the Wedgewood rroms on Thursday night (went to see Dan Le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip). And saw _Andy_ driving down the road just after I parked up.

The Corrado... just a car!

The Corrado... just a car!

For ages I just thought you were a mental, so ignored you, but I suddenly realised what you meant. :lol:

And I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment.

Spotted black VR K*** WRJ on Hempstead / Watford Road, Kings Langley, Herts it then turned up towards Chipperfield. Looked nice and low but needed a wash :D

dont see one for ages then two in an hour

first one on the A6 in clayton le woods, mine was parked at the side of he road behind a blue tvr griffith, i was stood at the side of the road only saw it at the last minute. than an hour later a silver one on the m58

Just walked out th CBX building at Milton Keynes and right on the doorstep a vr6 storm. U could imagin my suprise :D plate ending eww

Dont think i've ever seen this one in MK, infact, ive only seen a couple and not even sure they're on here....

Spotted black VR6 on the M5 just passing Cheltenham junction heading towards Glos/Stroud/Bristol. Got a picture so if you were wondering what the hell a van was doing just sitting in your blind spot i'm sorry :lol: Plate was M3 VRG Two people in the car. Looked nice and tidy.

Will post the pic up when i get the phone connected to laptop.

spotted afew more but can't remember where and when, probably in/around Cheltenham.

I low the warm weather. All the rado's come out :D

on the way back from Wales near Middletown, saw a rado in a convoy. I was a tad sleepy having driven 100 miles with fall out boy (not my choice) on

and saw a tornado red one at junction 2 m54. Didn't see me tho

Driving back from Norfolk to Surrey today. Saw a dark Corrado with Storm wheels (probably a storm?) parked in a layby on the A10 just outside Downham Market at around 2:45pm. I didn't have time to check the exact colour or if it was a Storm. But it was parked behind a white van and appeared to be with a Golf parked in front of that.

I'm trying to make a decision on a couple of Corrado's I've seen lately and maybe that was an omen :)

Saw a couple on my way up to Durham on Friday. Around 4pm on the M25 convoyed for a bit with a red one then on the M1 up by northampton, I think, had another mini convoy with a dragon green VR. I was in the Silver VR.

Popped in to DG's yesterday but i don't think it really counts as a 'spotted', there's too many to count! :wave:

Popped in to DG's yesterday but i don't think it really counts as a 'spotted', there's too many to count! :wave:

I spotted yours, The_dudes, OSV, crazydave'd daily, nemesis360 and -=Kris=-s wow yellow is all I can say to that :grin:

8)

I spotted yours, The_dudes, OSV, crazydave'd daily, nemesis360 and -=Kris=-s wow yellow is all I can say to that :grin:

8)

I'm sure they've found a way to breed them! :tongue:

8)

I'm sure they've found a way to breed them! :tongue:

Well he isnt called crazydave for no reason :lol:

Spotted a green storm in Perth today heading in to a multi storey car park (can't remember the name of it don't live in Perth) looked like a nice clean example, could do with a wash though :D

Spotted a non OEM ( R32 blue?) Corrado at Ivy Lodge Hotel in Chelmsford today where there was a Tatoo Convention apparentely being held.

The Police were going along issuing tickets as people were parking on the verge. Hope you didn't get ticketed!

Saw a blue (I think VR) on the M1 roundabout near Meadowhall, Sheffield at about 5:20 this evening. Went north on the M1 I think.

a silver one, think it was a VR bout 7:30 this morning near houghton turning down towards the boatyard pub.

well chuffed to have my first spot whilst in mine :) had me thumbs up and everythin!

but looked like he was in a world of his own and didnt see me. :(