psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

spotted a blue(?) C in the centre of Birmingham near the Town Hall on Sat night. Can't remember what time it was - maybe around 8.30pm? Only saw the car v quickly as you disappeared round the corner :)

Nice convoy this afternoon on way home from work with L450 GNT vr6, followed me through Langley mill and Heanor in Derbyshire, Ian :wave:

Spotted blue VR M reg near Brize Norton. He crossed my path at a give way. He knew the drills and waved back. Result :D

Spotted a black M reg VR with black Speedlines on Sunday 25th April as I joined the M4 eastbound at Heathrow. Exchanged waves and I followed you as far as Chiswick High Road.

Turned off cowley road in Oxford and saw a green Storm, I waved over enthusiastically and got a small gesture back. Perhaps he s not aware of the 'wave at them like your arms on fire til you get there attention' signal corrado owners give each other....

Lovely looking blue 'rado, possibly VR, personalised reg beginning M, northbound M5 past Junction 5 at about half five.

Spotted a black M reg VR with black Speedlines on Sunday 25th April as I joined the M4 eastbound at Heathrow. Exchanged waves and I followed you as far as Chiswick High Road.

Hey, my first spot - cheers!

Gave the thumbs up and got a wave back from a chap, in a red 16v or G60 Corrado on BBS wheels, driving towards Warwick on the Rugby Road at about 6.30pm this evening. Took me by surprise as I just NEVER seem to see Corrado's around this way and certainly hadn't seen this one before :)

Excellent

Hey, my first spot - cheers!

Lovely looking blue 'rado, possibly VR, personalised reg beginning M, northbound M5 past Junction 5 at about half five.

Beyond spooky: exactly the same spot, same details in every regard except today and a DIFFERENT M reg 'rado...

...is Droitwich the Corrado Triangle, where they appear and disappear at will?!

And who is Will?

Answers on a postcard to "This man has got too much time on his hands, B.B.C. Television, Wood Lane, Retardville".

:tumbleweed:

Beyond spooky: exactly the same spot, same details in every regard except today and a DIFFERENT M reg 'rado...

...is Droitwich the Corrado Triangle, where they appear and disappear at will?!

And who is Will?

Answers on a postcard to "This man has got too much time on his hands, B.B.C. Television, Wood Lane, Retardville".

:tumbleweed:[/quote:37aorue5]

Well DG autotech seams to be the unofficial corrado HQ as there is all ways loads of them there and it is only round the corner from Droitwich

Depressingly logical answer but good point well made Jake.

Guess the English teacher in me took over with the stupid wordy flight of fancy...

...you're right, it's exactly north of the junction where you'd get off to go to D.G.

Guess the English teacher in me took over with the stupid wordy flight of fancy...

...you're right, it's exactly north of the junction where you'd get off to go to D.G.

I've all ways said it the unofficial HQ as every time I go there they all ways have more than 2 rados there. Last week I counted 8 and thats no including my own.

I've all ways said it the unofficial HQ as every time I go there they all ways have more than 2 rados there. Last week I counted 8 and thats no including my own.

That's because ur up there every week! :lol:

That's because ur up there every week! :lol:[/quote:2oa401wn]

:lol: not nearly as much as I wish I could afford to 8)

Maybe because our rados break every week :(

Maybe because our rados break every week :(

Mine's very broken and will be there for a long time to come methinks :(

Its sad that I can't even spot my own Corrado.

blue J reg running single piece BBS rims (4 cylinder i guess), red rear badge just out of view. Spotted outside the Alfa garage at the top of the Nottingham ring road near Basford, approx 1pm on wed 28th (yesterday).