psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted a green VR (i think) in telford today, licence starting with BLZ if i remember right.

Pulled on the asda car park behind you but i was in the missis car

sure it wasnt aqua ? with irish number, am in asda telford few times a week lol

Spotted a green VR (i think) in telford today, licence starting with BLZ if i remember right.

Pulled on the asda car park behind you but i was in the missis car

sure it wasnt aqua ? with irish number, am in asda telford few times a week lol

Not sure too be honest, i was a few cars behind. How do you get over the huge speedbump? :eek:

Waved at a guy in a nice rado turning left at White horse, Headington, Oxford this afternoon (Sunday)

A work colleague spotted one near her girlfriend's flat in Broadfield, Crawley. Either moonlight blue or black.

Girlfriend saw a blue maybe VR in Derby today on London Road about 3ish, reg number began M300, driven by an oldish looking gentleman :lol:

Pulled up behind a lovely blue VR in Harlescott in Shrewsbury today. We compared notes with lots of childish revving and waving. I hoped he'd come for a blast round the ring road - I'd just been doing martial arts with a load of cage fighters and was still a bit wired :nuts: - but he turned off towards town and gave me a beep.

I did get to smoke a Focus ST a few minutes later though which I guess is a lot more satisfying 8)

I did get to smoke a Focus ST a few minutes later though which I guess is a lot more satisfying 8)

Could you guys please not list the bhp on your signature? It makes me jealous! :lol: :lol: :lol: It makes me want to add extra bits on mine. :D

Saw 2 today.

Went to have a look at the G60 owned by BigTartanJudge and earlier in the day saw out the corner of my eye a late bodied 16V or VR6 on an M plate parked up in Coulsdon, on a driveway fronting the A23. The front was up on axle stands too.

Black 'rado,

Roker Lane in Pudsey, Leeds?

Anyone on here? There's like 4 of us in a smallish town with corrado's :p

grey VR6 just coming out of Winterbourne Stoke, nr Stonehenge on Sunday. Think reg began L910. I was in a hired van and realised a bit late that my big grin and thumbs up were probably a bit pointless!

I was in a hired van and realised a bit late that my big grin and thumbs up were probably a bit pointless!

Not a worry I've had that on different days from a chap on foot and a bloke in a very sorted looking shiney Ralley 8) , both at my local Halfrauds as i've been about to leave. I'm so unused to it i wondered what was up! I thought the Ralley wanted my parking spot at first!!! :lol: :lol:

Pulled up behind a lovely blue VR in Harlescott in Shrewsbury today. We compared notes with lots of childish revving and waving. I hoped he'd come for a blast round the ring road - I'd just been doing martial arts with a load of cage fighters and was still a bit wired :nuts: - but he turned off towards town and gave me a beep.

That was me!!!

Anytime you want a quick sprint don't hesitate to PM me

Black Corrado in Newcastle under lyme. On the main stretch of road by Tesco. I was routing around in my door card and saw a flash of a Corrado in my wing mirror. Not sure if u spotted me or not

Dark blue or black rado G60 spotted on the cowley road at 5:15 today black leathers (i was coming out of subway when you drove past)

saw a white m reg 16v in stamford at about 5 today, gave the thumbs up and got one back. anyone on here?

Saw 2 today.

a late bodied 16V or VR6 on an M plate parked up in Coulsdon, on a driveway fronting the A23. The front was up on axle stands too.

Ooh, I don't know about this one. Will have to go have a look when I get my car back. Any chance of a more specific location?

I was in a hired van and realised a bit late that my big grin and thumbs up were probably a bit pointless!

Not a worry I've had that on different days from a chap on foot and a bloke in a very sorted looking shiney Ralley 8) , both at my local Halfrauds as i've been about to leave. I'm so unused to it i wondered what was up! I thought the Ralley wanted my parking spot at first!!! :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I've got similar thumbs up etc from Mk1/2 Golfs etc in the past which is lovely but I just meant that they might not have seen me. I was only a passenger and so I couldn't beep or flash the lights either :(

Blue K reg VR this morning at QMC roundabout in Nottingham. Had clear rear lights and you looked like you were in a rush :)

Blue K reg VR this morning at QMC roundabout in Nottingham. Had clear rear lights and you looked like you were in a rush :)

Youve seen more corrados in your year in Notts than i have in 3/4 years up in Manchester :D

I have to admit there are a lot of corrados going around notts. I can remember a blue one parking in the city campus car park all the time. Miss seeing it around.

I have to admit there are a lot of corrados going around notts. I can remember a blue one parking in the city campus car park all the time. Miss seeing it around.

I saw 2 today within 2 mins. Green valver parked opposite work on Colwick Ind Estate. 2nd was a Green VR again in Colwick, waved but didn't get a response.