psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Saw a dark blue g60 with a mesh number plate hole in the bumper near longsthorpe roundabout at 11:40 yesterday.

That would be me think i was on the way to the mot station.

Two today! :clap:

First one was a blackberry, lowered on 17s with black cloth Recaros parked at the Maternity unit, John Radcliffe hospital, Oxford.

Later on saw a blue C heading towards Oxford.

First one was a blackberry, lowered on 17s with black cloth Recaros parked at the Maternity unit, John Radcliffe hospital, Oxford.

What were you doing in Oxford then Andy, that's my old neck of the woods!!

Ian.

What were you doing in Oxford then Andy, that's my old neck of the woods!!

Ian.

Visiting my sister-in-law & her new baby :)

What time you see the one heading towards oxford? 17:15 ish? That would be me then :)

Nah, thinking about it, it was between 6 & 7pm.

Two spots,

first yesterday (friday) evening southbound on a38 heading towards birmingham J116 CNO black G60, i was in my dad's mk5 gti so didn't wave, you passed me going round Basset's Pole round a bout

second this morning in ETS car park on Alfreton Road Derby, M23 BPN ice grey violet 16v :clap:

A lovely standard grey corrado on poolstock lane in wigan you flashed me and i gave you a wave im assuming it was james in your campaign from what i could see not sure tho was it you james have u sorted your suspected fuel pump??

Blue storm,with personalised "J" plate, in Alverston Manor car park,Stratford-Upon-Avon i dont know if your a guest or work there,but seen it 3 years running on August bank holiday weekend

Yeah I've seen your Mk2 parked there a bit recently... thought at first it might have been my mates, as he said a few weeks back he was looking at getting a Mk2 GTi valver. You noticed the white Mk2 Polo coupe a lot too?

Yeah, there was a white Polo GT parked behind me today. There's also another white Polo parked inside the flats too. Must be a dub hotspot...

Once the garage is freed up, there may be another local Corrado... :D[/quote:11cuxsxx]

One (the L-reg with Compomotive MO5s) is my friends and it's actually a G40 conversion... soon to be turbo'd

The other (a K-reg with a GT badge) is his missus' (cute isn't it... his n hers matching cars) which is just a 1.0 at the moment, but has a stage-2 G40 engine to go in, which we'll be fitting sometime in the near future.

And then there's the god awful asbo-loud blue fiat bravo which my mate was gonna sell and still hasn't :lol:[/quote:11cuxsxx]

Saw the blue bravo today - it was just leaving as I was walking into the flats.

The blue Corrado I saw is a K reg - saw it again today parked up, lokes mighty fine.

A lovely standard grey corrado on poolstock lane in wigan you flashed me and i gave you a wave im assuming it was james in your campaign from what i could see not sure tho was it you james have u sorted your suspected fuel pump??

That was me :wave: was half asleep but soon perked up on the sight of your neet lookin C :notworthy: ronald turbos?

What looked like a Classic Green VR6 (Storm?) heading out of Leamington towards the A46 at about 1pm today. I was on my bike cycling on the other side of the road and had a good old stare but refrained from waving as you might have thought I was some nutter!

Saw a bright red corrado in stroud turning into the estate by the Peugeot garage on saturday afternoon.... i was waving in the yellow one.

dave

A friend spotted a GREY VR6(??) in ORKNEY a couple of times last week!!

Once outside a b&b in holm village and also in tesco carpark!!

Hoping its somebody on holiday and not a local because mine is looking abit sad and not running at the mo!! :lol:

Saw the blue bravo today - it was just leaving as I was walking into the flats.

The blue Corrado I saw is a K reg - saw it again today parked up, lokes mighty fine.

The K-reg is mine :)

Just spotted an L reg VR6 at the top of my street in Bradley Stoke! Think it was Dark burgundy pearl, but never been good with IDing the purpley/burgundy colours :?

Looks in good nick anyway :wink:

Monday, around 17:30, dark colour (either black or moonlight), not sure what flavour, on the A22 ashdown forest close to Wych cross.

B&Q Queens Road Sheffield.

standard Dragon Green M-reg VR6 (private plate I think)