psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Corrado was out in force today...spotted a total of THREE in my travels

1. Burgundy colour corrado reg ending VTS with Deep dish wheel on the A55 near Bodelwyddan castle 9.30 am ish

2. K reg raddo near Northwich about 10.00 am ish

3. Red corrado on white speedline wheels parked up in Gladbrook business Park reg K413

2 spots today, red vr with "forsale" signs in the windows parked up on an industrial estate in leeds, irish plate begining XIL, then a black vr heading out of derby towards nottingham on the a52, L*** ROW. Ian :clap:

Spotted captainredeye parked outside a shop/place called Loxley? in Calne on the 9th (last Thurs) around 10am, there was a traffic warden snooping around so hope u didn't get a ticket mate!:
No ticket, Get loads of non residents using our road for parking so not my usual spot did have a moment of where the duck is my car just before work :confused4:

red 16v g reg going through leicester city centre at about half 8 this morning, i walked in front of your car

Spotted awigman at Coventry Train Station this evening (about 8 / 8.30?). Was sitting in the Shimla Spice eating a curry and my mate said "Is that a Corrado outside?" - sure enough I knew it'd be someone I knew :D

still not seen any pics of your vr6 kate

I know, I'm rubbish at getting round to things...

There's some I posted on here when I first bought her, she's had a bit of wear and tear since then, which is one reason I haven't taken any pics recently. :(

Red VR6 with what looked like a black front grill, on speedies spotted yesterday turning into Sandiway garage, crossroads of A49 and A556, near Northwich, at 17 50. Looked like a possible female driver but I was just too far away. I slowed down to try and get a better view. I was in the works shed mobile so didn't let on.

Sherry Pearl(?) valver no.plate J*** GJD on the M4, saw u join the M4 at J17 Chippenham, heading towards Bath, @ 11.45am today!!

Looked well smart mate, slammed, on Borbet A's I'd say, 9's on the rear. Crystal lights all round too, wheel whores sticker on the rear bumper. I pulled alongside u a couple of times to give u the thumbs up but u didn't notice the loonatic in the VW Caddy :lol:

Green L- Reg VR6 parked in the Lansdowne Arms car park in Derry Hill, near Chippenham last night. Got a feeling I got a wave from you (Midnight blue 16v) as I left the car park but was too slow to react :(

Parked next to a dark coloured L reg 2.0 16v in Kings Lynn today. Left a note under your windscreen wiper :) Come over to visit my folks for the weekend and whenever I come in my Corrado, I never see another Corrado so was chuffed to see one finally. Parked next to you for a few hours but you were still there when I came back so just had to make do with taking a picture!

Saw a red and black (I think) going towards bassets pole going past my house today, beeped me.

Looked fuly nice both one behind the other red one looked smart as slammed on borbets i think.

Anyway, id have chased you down but my breakshave stopped working.

A black rado on the m42 between j5+6 at about 11.55 today.

Looked like it had a debadged grill and possible a eye brow spoiler.

I was going the other way don't think you saw me.

Saw a red and black (I think) going towards bassets pole going past my house today, beeped me.

Looked fuly nice both one behind the other red one looked smart as slammed on borbets i think.

one behind was me, Bordeaux pearl (burgundy) :D x

:wave: YAY finally a spot :D Seen your door open so tooted the horn as we went past , seen it parked up a few times but first time we had seen anyone outside :o) the other one behind us was our mate blondies Bordeaux pearl baby :)

oh ours is on 16x9 carmonas too but easy to think borbons as they look very very simler.

Saw a burgundy (?) one today in the outside lane on the M40 heading east about 2:45. Reg M* VW* - looked good :)

standard looking darkish 1 on m25 lastnight, exchandes waves, had corrado-forum.net sticker in window :)

J REG blue valver, spotted yesterday in Willingdon Village , looked standard apart from mat black bonnet and badgless grill.