Sign in to follow this  
KIPVW

TOP GEAR New Series comments :)

Was a great episode

Loved the donkey bit too :D

and all so I must say Mmmmmmm lime green stratos :nuts:

Bit of insider VW info just because I can now. 8) VW are saying Top Gear borrowed a blue, a black, and a white Scirocco for next week's show to use in a feature about making a car ad. It's about time they had the new Rocco on there properly!

Have so far really liked the new series, last nights was good. Made me laugh because the MoT tester is a customer of mine, liked how 'norfolk' he sounded. Been waiting for this one for a while as he told me that top gear had filmed at his garage a while ago. Now i can change our website stating our emissions tester as seen op Top Gear. Also liked hammonds co pilot. :lol:

New series has been getting on my nerves but last nights one was the best in a while......dwarf didnt say much but was very funny :lol:

Yup...the last few TG episodes have been awful (especially that nonsense with Clarkson driving the evo around while getting chased by the army :bad-words: )....but last nights episode was pretty good!

Mr "Slow" May's navigator?

I don't care if she is dumb - I want one.

+1

"Throw a donkey from a tower block, then sit by the side of the road in a plastic chair, how can that cause a rush hour?!" :lol:

VW are saying Top Gear borrowed a blue, a black, and a white Scirocco for next week's show to use in a feature about making a car ad. It's about time they had the new Rocco on there properly!

Cool - looking forward to seeing it :) The Scirocco deserves a good feature especially as they really rated it in in Top Gear magazine - Clarkson reviewed it very favourably for his motoring column in The Times as well.

I don't like classic cars, so the show was quite boring for me this week unfortunately. Worth a watch for the comedy though which is always good!

If it wasn't for the cleavage to May's right, I would have turned it over!

i didn't notice who was driving the citroen.

was busy gawping at the co-drivers jugs of joy.

"Its hard to do this without interefering with the work of the divine creator" said May as he reached for the lovely lady's jubblies. :D

She was mighty fine. Bet she has a good singing voice too.

I am getting really bored of them portraying JM as the nerd who always does maths to win, but I laughed my ass off whenever Hammond and his navigator were on. Pretty boring episode interspersed with some highly amusing moments. However I do think they are struggling for material now.

i didn't notice who was driving the citroen.

was busy gawping at the co-drivers jugs of joy.

You noticed enough to see it was a citroen :lol: :tongue:

VW are saying Top Gear borrowed a blue, a black, and a white Scirocco for next week's show to use in a feature about making a car ad. It's about time they had the new Rocco on there properly!

Cool - looking forward to seeing it :) The Scirocco deserves a good feature especially as they really rated it in in Top Gear magazine - Clarkson reviewed it very favourably for his motoring column in The Times as well.

Hopefully the Rocco will get some big respect on the show. We'll probably be inundated with people wanting to come and drive them next week. Shame we haven't got one readily available to demo and if you were to place an order for one now you wouldn't see the thing until next year pretty much....

We've just had a white one come in on the new 19" wheels. :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

I was almost hoping the cut off point was 1989 for the rally, not 1982. Could have seen an early 1.8 in there then and as they were actually looking after them for this feature it wouldn't have been a problem.

Im waiting for a challage to pop up where they have to buy a cheap, fast sports car. Hammond has to pick the Corrado there :D

and ive just become a :: CF Regular :: :clap:

Im waiting for a challage to pop up where they have to buy a cheap, fast sports car. Hammond has to pick the Corrado there :D

and ive just become a :: CF Regular :: :clap:

It's a tough one that, as they'd have to know that the C would come out OK of it at the end and a lot of the challenges result in dead cars (and they've said before they like the C to much to trash one).

This classic car rally would have been ideal, just a shame the C isn't old enough yet otherwise they were bound to pick one up considering they had a £3k budget.

Oh, and congrats, I never even noticed when mine rolled over.

Jay Leno as the star in a reasonably priced car though - finally, a proper petrolhead, someone who's not a dull celeb, and someone who should actually be funny.