Sign in to follow this  
StormchargedVR6

V10 E30 / M3 build

Words absolutely fail me.... :shock: The quality of the build is astounding! The bay looks like it rolled out the factory like it.

Truely awesome bit of engineering! They clearly know there stuff and obviously have waaaay too much time/money on their hands :tongue:

If only!

And I'm spent :lol:

Awesome build, wish I had the time/money/skills to do something crazy like that!

dont we all mate, dont we all

WOW! :shock:

Modern Hot-rod in the making....

For me would have been even more awesome if they could have kept all that running gear under a stock e30 body, rather than go with M3 bulges/spoliers... and then paint it Beige... :lol:

That rollcage... a work of art!

great to have the money to do that, almost as good to get paid to build that stuff too

if you added a couple of cannons to that mental quad thing you'd have yourself a batmobile

I just love the way they built a whole new subframe around the new drivetrain then offered it up to the car :shock:

It's practically a new car! If a company in the UK existed that could do that, easily £50K+'s worth of work I'd say.

Wonder how much the entire job cost - a donor / straight M3 plus all the parts, plus the labour / fabrication work.. with the weakening dollar, might not be a bad time to think about a bespoke build like that! :D

I'm trying to think if there is a woman in the world that I wouldn't walk straight passed to get behind the wheel of that thing.

Er, my girlfriend of course.... :lol: