Sign in to follow this  
Stylez Raddo

Here she is. ALL DONE!!

Well i just got her back so i decided to take some cell phone pics. I have an appointment today with a friend of mine to take professional pictures, I'll post those when I get them. Let me know what u think...

TheCorrado.jpg

TheCorrado3.jpg

car2.jpg

Very nice car, the only thing i dont like is the bodykit, other than that it looks superb.

Very nice car, the only thing i dont like is the bodykit, other than that it looks superb.

i will second that, the car in that colour standard would look better with them wheels, still very nice though...

i will second that, the car in that colour standard would look better with them wheels, still very nice though...

Each to their own as far as I'm concerned - a lot of time and effort has gone into that car, and I think it looks fantastic, bodykit or no bodykit!

Each to their own as far as I'm concerned - a lot of time and effort has gone into that car, and I think it looks fantastic, bodykit or no bodykit!

of course its each to their own and all that, but just because someone spends a fortune/time/effort on a car doesnt mean it looks good, i think it looks good dont get me wrong, but i love the lines of a corrado so im not a fan of bodykits, plus it makes you look like you want to be in the fast and furious movie :lol:

many chavs in corsas round my way spend £££ on their cars but they are still heaps of shite

you know what? They're NEVER done - you will always want to do this or that or the other, if you have the tendency to fettle, with the motor. Impressive nonetheless.

hey everyone has their own opinion. I went with all German parts with the body kit. I went with that front bumper because you can see the intercooler very well in the front. I don't have any fast in the furious Japanese parts on this car. Everything is made in Germany. Thanks for the compliments though.

This car is the dogs bollocks! (that means its good :D ) I think the bodykit is fine, plus it shows off the intercooler which means you have something potent under the bonnet. The paint choice is sublime. And, if you think about it, sub lime. Geddit? :lol:

put them up via the forum rather than a image hosting site!! and what we all want to see is that engine bay :wink: