Grim1

Opinions please...... [Poll Added]

Should I stick with the 3 spoke alloys?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should I stick with the 3 spoke alloys?

• Yes
    • No
    • Swap them for some TSW Venoms
    • Melt them down to make some Elizabeth Duke jewellery
    • I should be banned for even gracing the CF with this questions LET ALONE a picture of said 3 spoke alloys
    • More ham please

great idea getting the vote in........just to really crucify the poor guy :lol:

this forum becomes more and more unfriendly by the week :lol:

can i buy these off you??

so i can put them on one of my bangers and smash them up on the track :D

ill add photos!! lol

Whoever told you those wheels looked "a bit 90s" was being very kind to you. Back in the 1980s you used to find companies like Turbo Technics fitting those lovely 3 spokers turbo'd Ford Orions and the like.

I'm not saying this to deliberately wind you up or upset you (and apologies if I have) but really if you have any option at all to get shot of those things you should do it the first opportunity you get. Shame really as I just let a set of audi-styled 16" Wolfraces go on ebay for just £92 including the tyres. You could have had those...

:gag:

sell them to someone who lives in liverpool.... not even a scally would want to nick them :grin:

Brilliant!!! Love the poll!!!

If I could get some, I'd love the Ace Arius alloys like the ones on my last C, unfortunately you can't get them in this country. They were shipped in from the U.S. specially.

Saw a really nice set in an auto centre in cov on my way home from work. Will call in tomorrow for the price. Good thing is I won't need to buy tyres with them. The advantages of working for Bridgestone. lol.

On that front, i'm trying to blag group discount for everyone here. Not much joy yet, but I'll keep you posted.

I'm positive a set of Venoms have just surfaced on a car in the last day or two. I'm just a little scared to heed my own advice on this occasion and search for once :nuts:

why dont you sell the 3 spokes, and treat yourself to a set of TSW Venoms :pukeright:

Bugger!!

you beat me to it!! :lol:

I was searching for a set of three spokes for my g40 a while back and couldnt find any for love nor money! They would have looked sweet on my polo! had to settle with some 15in P's instead...

Shame they're not 17's... would have looked much better on a C

Get some Sebrings on that puppy urgently! It'll look a million times better!

Where abouts are you in Warwickshire mate? Can't be far away from me in Leamington - would be good to meet up and and have a poke around your motor at some point :)

Get some Sebrings on that puppy urgently! It'll look a million times better!

Where abouts are you in Warwickshire mate? Can't be far away from me in Leamington - would be good to meet up and and have a poke around your motor at some point :)

I'm actually living in Salford Priors, a village out towards evesham, but i work in Cov, and our head office is in Leam on Tachbrook Park. If you're about town this evening, there's a very strong chance you'll see my C opposite RBS on Regent street as i'm visiting a mate.

As for the wheels though, I'm waiting for quotes on three different sets from Demon Tweaks. I've had discount from them before as they're also one of our customers........but i'll get the photo's of each alloy.

This could be my first choice though.....

Pretty good choice Sir - a fair resemblance to the original Speedlines.

Maybe we can put banning on hold for the time being!

The main problem is going to be raising the funds quickly, but i'm on the case. These will work out around £120 per wheel, but it'll be worth it.

So the three spokes will be going, it's just a matter of when. And yes, i am tempted to smash the crap out of them.......video will be posted!!! :lol: