Sign in to follow this  
andy

Audioscape Pods making Access Dificult!

I've just fitted my audioscape pods, I can't believe how difficult it is to get in and out of the car now. Anyone got any tips, I thought I was going to have to call for a crane last night when someone parked next to me (not particularly close either) at Sainsburys.

I'm hoping I won't have to pull them out before I even get the drivers in them :(

Yep.

It's a sound quality / practicality compromise unfortunately. If you can't get out of the car, just sit back and enjoy the sweeter tunes :D

Leave em in... and take up yoga!

I've dented the grilles on mine and kicked em off onto the floor when I first got the car but a good bit of contortionism has sorted that :D

I've found this, but as Kev says, it is definitely worth it from a SQ point of view

Just use 2 spaces at Tesco's! Stops your doors getting dinged! :lol:

I've had to put my hand on the pavement before but it's all worth it

My girlfriend gets it in the ear if she scuffs them getting in :)

Time for leg surgery I think, I'll give it a go and put the whole system in but.....I just don't know if I can live with that level of awkwardness. It was pretty pants before, what with the long doors and low seat height. I am very long legged and have pretty big feet too! Ho hum :)

think i'm just going to stick bigger speakers in the back of car somewhere.

i was planning to get audioscape pods but have been put off them

I've found this, but as Kev says, it is definitely worth it from a SQ point of view

Just use 2 spaces at Tesco's! Stops your doors getting dinged! :lol:

thats what i thought, then some arse hole just parks in your bumper to piss you off (check my members thread) :bad-words:

Yeah glad I didnt buy any now, cheers guy's LOL

In all honesty I think most comments are in jest, mine are a bit of a pain but I'd never want to go back to standard. They look and sound so much better.

All I've got is some Infinity 6.5's up front, and I replaced the original blown 6x4 nokia speakers in the back for some JBL jobs of the same size and it sounds great, no real extra weight, cutting parcel shelves, wiring etc

I'd say buy them but then as always I'm biased :)

Yeah, they are bigger, but you will get used to it, I don't even notice them any more when I get in my car. I also think they improve the sound by a lot with the bigger speakers.

The only people who'll have trouble will be the superchunky, but then I guess getting in and out of a rado is difficult enough! No offence meant to anyone. :D